Should I ban fortnite in my household?

Soldato
Doesnt Tencent (a Chinese company) own 40% of Epic Games?

I mean if you take the idea that China is infact incredibly vicious in the digital sphere, such that the US is practically banning Huawei from operating for said reason, then it's safe to assume that tencent isn't too far behind. So just "allowing" people to spend huge amounts of money essentially on nothing, is basically supporting Chinese destruction of the West. Which is MEGA ironic coming from certain posters.

/BOOOOOOOOOM, dabs a hundred times nonchalantly.

I think you'd struggle not to spend money on anything that is partly owned by a Chinese company or person, and no one has suggested that, nice leap though. Where has anyone said there's Chinese destruction of the West? Are you actually mental?

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Seems you have already decided on your conclusions prior to carrying out the body of work from which you will base your analysis. Great academic rigor!

I've already collected and analysed my data, I'm just writing up now.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Please share some excel scatter graphs, pie charts, tables, or micrographs to verify this claim.

Share my results from an unpublished paper on a random computer forum so you or someone else can steal them? I think not. It's almost like you don't know how academia works.

Soldato
  • Limit time.
  • If he wants to spend money on it, he needs to earn it in chores. You could have a board up with either th monetary worth, or V bucks equivalent.
  • Games are done after homework
  • Poor grades means no games
  • No chores means no games

Introduce any changes slowly, and stay absolutely firm. You can’t back down once.

Back
Top Bottom