Should I go to Hammerfall tomorrow?

Soldato
I'm in two minds about whether or not I should! They are playing at the QMU in Glasgow - I've always wanted to see HF but I really don't know if it's worth it (currently in St.Andrews...)

Anyone else seeing them on the UK tour? I'm going to bloodstock this year and have a bad feeling they will be playing there aswell so seeing them now is pointless - also the set list isn't as great as I would have liked....

Literally 50/50 :S what to do!!!!!!!!!!1

Soldato
i'm taking a minibus over to bradford on friday, so i can suggest yes go
they're an amazing live band, seeing them twice shouldnt be a concern, it's not like a film...
i've seen in flames about 10 times now and i still enjoy seeing them as much as the 1st time, and would have seen hammerfall a lot more given the chance

edit: sorry jsut saw your other downside (being in st andrews), if getting transport etc isnt a problem then do it, if it is then maybe hold out, but there's far from any guarantees they'll play bloodstock, i think it might shape up to be another poor year in derby

Soldato
OP
No way!! I'm going already because of Blind Guardian!! awesome.... and Power Quest - i love those guys Steve is a cool guy.

But I agree last years bloodstock was horrendous... :( This year they better turn it up again!

Basicalyl it's

transport + money = Hammerfall - not great setlist +- will they play bloodstock

so does t+w > H - s+-b

Back
Top Bottom