Show Off Your Dish (Picture Thread) (Rules added)

Soldato
SNAP!

Had my first proper go tonight as well. Used 00 flour and proved over night in the fridge.
The base was amazing and my tomato sauce is getting better every time, the secret ingredient is a few drops of fish sauce, it really makes the tomatoes flavour come out.
I'm never wasting money on supermarket pizzas again this was soooo good and simple to make.

RRGe0DO.jpg

F0ctCqV.jpg

Soldato
No picture I'm afraid but tonight's dinner was a slow braised ox cheek (5 hours), in a red wine & garlic sauce, served with salted green peppers & mixed vegetables. A mint & chive mash with spinach.

I'm not one to normaly be happy with my creations, but this was bloody excellent.

Associate
A meat and potato pie I made a few weeks back, with a suet crust pastry

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

Soldato
250g "00" McDougalls flour
5g salt
8g sugar
4g fast action yeast
10ml extra virgin olive oil
170ml tepid water.

mix all dry ingredients in a bowl them add all of the water. Mix well then knead for at least 10 minutes.
I use an electric mixer with the dough hooks.

Put dough back into floured bowl cover with cling film and put in the fridge for 24hrs

2 hours before needing the dough take it out of the fridge and cut in half, This recipe will make two 9" pizza.

lightly knead the dough and form in to a ball. leave to prove for 2 hours.

after 2 hours stretch the dough like shown in this video, skip past the naff intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4lL5I-UYbk

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
A burger for lunch today :)

salt, pepper and smoked paprika in the beef patties. Went with rocket, mature cheddar, crispy onions bits, BBQ sauce and sriracha sauce.

burger-3.jpg

burger-5.jpg

burger-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom