Show Us Your Best Gaming Moment & Win Big!

OcUK Staff
Overclockers UK and AMD want YOU to show us your best gaming moment.

Thanks to our friends, we'll be giving the winner a brand new Nitro Concepts C80 gaming chair in Black and Orange, Asus ROG Strix X370-F motherboard, TeamGroup 16GB Vulcan memory AND a AMD 1700X processor.

amd-showus-competition-forum.png

All you have to do is show us a screenshot here, or even better a video - and explain why it's your best gaming moment. Whether it is a once in a lifetime funny moment or an amazing ace in CS:GO, we wanna see it!

If you like to showcase your gaming moments, then AMD Ryzen is the perfect platform with no need for separate PCs for gaming and editing!

With Ryzen 5, you can enjoy smoother and more efficient gaming. A great choice for those looking to break into the realm of content creation, Ryzen 5 offers unparalleled performance for it's price.

Ryzen 7 is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to both work and play. High-end performance without the cost is something you can't ignore - so not only does it improve your workflow, it's the best choice for delivering top notch gaming performance, with the grunt to handle power hungry applications.

If you are a budding content creator on Twitch, Mixer or YouTube, then check out our range of Ryzen based gaming PCs! For a limited time only, pick up a Ryzen based PC with a 1700X or 1800X processor and get a FREE Nitro Concepts C80 Comfort gaming chair!

www.overclockers.co.uk/AMD-Ryzen

This competition closes on the 31st July 2017, giving you time to play, edit and upload your amazing moment! - Good luck!

Associate
I dont really have too many recorded moments so I'l show the 2 I actually have
1 -

This is going a good bit back now to black ops 1, decided to stop using Assault rifles and try my hand at other weapons - finding snipers to be the hardest for me to pick up, this segment however shows that after abita hard work I got rather decent at them :p

and probably the only other recorded moment I have comes via a screenshot -
2ut20qh.jpg
This was me hitting paragon level 100 on my barbarian in Diablo 3 - back when level 100 was the max you could hit, and it was on a per-hero basis (opposed to the current version which has no upper-limit and is account wide) Took one hell of a grind to get to 100, and I had a race with a friend to see who could get to the max level 1st (was the friend who introduced me to the franchise), of course I won ;) ;) (but it was close) 472hours in the game at that point.

(edit was to put the image in spoiler tags - was larger than I thought)

Last edited:
Associate
https://youtu.be/WryM58P-HVk?t=1h36m56s

Instead of just direct linking to the video, I decided to link to where the action in this moment started since the actual video lasts for over an hour and three quarters and encompasses the two final missions as the RNG gods smiled on me as every hit I placed on the final avatar made it move to a place where it was in range of someone else or several people(the order of hits was soulfire from the psi op which put it behind the psi op and the ranger allowing for the ranger (who had been mind controlled by the avatar before I moved the psi op) to have a slash at it with the ionic axe which moved it into range of my grenadiers who while the first one missed was able to mark the target which likely helped the second hit a rupture shot which instead of leaving it on one health it ended up being a crit for 16 damage wiping it out completely), and I somehow managed to keep an archon under mind control for the whole section which is surprising since in my first playthrough I wasn't able to hold onto a gatekeeper for that long in the final mission.

Associate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxeV8-A0PWw

A friend and I were streaming PUBG duo's when we had a shootout with this other pair. My mate starting chatting to them and it turned into a great moment in gaming! I'd seen stuff like this before on videos, where enemies meet up and don't kill each other, never thought it'd happen to me though. Best moment in gaming for me because I'm that used to toxicity in games that it was refreshing to find some decency! Enjoy!

Soldato

BF1 six man and tank plane kill on Ballroom Blitz right at the kick off.

I expected to get a kill or two but not six!, i think i may have hit a mine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom