1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Show us your Dogs ***

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KaHn, Jun 8, 2009.

1. always4lora

Wise Guy

He seems to not mind his cage and doesn't normally have issues going in it. Gives him a break from the kids too. Only time he doesn't like it in there is if my youngest is eating as there's gauranteed to be food on the floor.

2. rebel rebel

Mobster

When my staff was at the chew everything stage. I got him some nylabones. They were the only toy/ didn'treat that he didn't destroy in 10 mins.

3. Uncle Petey

Capodecina

My happy girl at the park yesterday.

[​IMG]

The amount of love she gets from random people is hilarious, plus she's got a borderline obsession with kids. If they're anywhere near us, she'll go over and rope them into playing with her for ages :)

4. Siver74

Associate

Not hard to see why she's lovable! Our dog is the same way with people in general, except she's much smaller.

5. Andybtsn

Don

A bit of a thread revival. I'm hoping to update this thread soon with a pic, we are re-homing a 4 year old cockapoo. My eldest and I met him last night and he was amazing!

I'm just wondering if there are any must have items for dog owners now? Anything that makes it better for the dog, easier for the owner etc. Certain types of combs, brushes, bowls, toys, anything good for the winter etc. It's been a a few years since we had a dog.

6. HoneyBadger

Mobster

We have 4, 1 springer, 1 black GSD and 2 Blue GSD

Mia (The boss):
    [​IMG]

Jemmy:
    [​IMG]

Jessie (Daddies girl):
    [​IMG]

My boy, Murphy:
    [​IMG]

Murph and Jess are brother and sister. (We have 4 cats too!)

7. antijoke

Caporegime

you must spend a fortune on food :D

8. HoneyBadger

Mobster

Hah! Yep, they have a special raw food diet, since pups. Inc. treats probably £200-£300 a month :)

9. Andybtsn

Don

The 'seller' changed their mind and we are no longer re homing the pooch, to say my daughter is gutted is an understatement - so am I! The search continues...

10. rebel rebel

Mobster

That's a shame, but at least a dog isn't being abandoned by its original owners.

After a quick browse it looks like Cockapoo puppies go for between £800 and £1500. Quite expensive, but that's normal for popular breeds nowadays I'm afraid.

Maybe a trip to the local shelter to see what they have would be the best option for you and your daughter?

11. Andybtsn

Don

I'm not adverse to the cost of the dog, I would just prefer an adult over a pup. It might get to the point where need to look at that side if nothing is coming up in terms of adults.

12. rebel rebel

Mobster

I loved the puppy stage, and wouldn't want to miss out on that. But I know more socially aware people prefer to rescue a dog. There's probably loads around the country in centres, as the more popular a dog is the more they are abandoned.

13. HumanShield

Soldato

We've had Spock for just over 4 months now. Any excuse to post photos of him!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. HoneyBadger

Mobster

Awesome, and love the name. My next dog will be called Spock, MrsHB hates the idea!

15. Andybtsn

Don

Well things escalated over the weekend and we now are proud owner of this little girl..cockapoo, 14 weeks old, she's getting her first injections tonight so not long until I can take her out beyond the garden! She's getting on with the kids really well, has taken to us really well!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. rebel rebel

Mobster

Congratulations mate, she's adorable!

17. Random Guy Esq.

Wise Guy

Yeah, cute pooch. Congrats!

18. Bounce

Wise Guy

How do I upload a photograph on here?

19. Hilly

Don

Upload the photo to a 3rd party website (we don't host the photos for you), then link in the picture. imgur is probably the most used and I believe it's free :)

20. Zico

Mobster

You've made a good choice.

We've got a litter of 9 at the moment that are a few weeks younger and they are great dogs.