*** Show us your Dogs ***

Associate
Because it focuses their attention back to you, as I mentioned before have a look at some of the Fenrir videos to fully explain it.

Ive watched some of the videos before and I'm not totally taken with him, noticed he constantly moans about positive only trainers.

I presumed he was having a Tiger King / Carole Baskin type feud with another dog trainer, some old dear at the local community centre etc.

Associate
Well if my girl doesn't have a tray full of buns in the oven now I give up. Second time trying and this time we had cytology done to get the day correct. She sneaked into season unnoticed and we just caught it, resulting in a hurried visit to the home of the stud dog. A happy reunion ensued followed a day later by a less happy one - Hazel wasn't too keen on a second session and nearly took his nuts off lol, but it was ok in the end.

Well if my girl doesn't have a tray full of buns in the oven now I give up. Second time trying and this time we had cytology done to get the day correct. She sneaked into season unnoticed and we just caught it, resulting in a hurried visit to the home of the stud dog. A happy reunion ensued followed a day later by a less happy one - Hazel wasn't too keen on a second session and nearly took his nuts off lol, but it was ok in the end.

Some fabulous pictures!

I hope she has success this time. :)

Soldato
@ChrisLX200 hopefully got lucky this time! Think we've found a pup we like.

Can anyone recommend a good pet insurer? You hear of some companies who'll do anything of getting out of paying. Thanks!

Petplan always paid out for me, I've had several claims over the years the biggest at £3k and unfortunately one of my dogs has a neurological condition and needed £9k of treatment this year and they've paid out every time. I'd definitely go for the insurance for life whoever you go with, don't want to get caught out.

Don
Here's a question for you more knowledgeable doggo owners:

When my pupper is on a lead attached to her collar she pulls like a crazy thing. No amount of stopping and turning around etc. will stop her.
When she's on her harness she's good as gold and will walk at heel on a loose lead.

Why?

Back
Top Bottom