Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Our little kitten had had been diagnosed with liver cancer last June. She's been an absolute gift from when we first got her and all of the vets she met were surprised at how strong a fighter she was.

One of the most friendly and loving cats I've ever met and she will be sorely missed. She finally gave up fighting last night after what appears to have been a stroke. I promised her I wouldn't let her be in pain and she clearly was, possibly the hardest thing I've ever done.

Rip Dusty you'll be missed by everyone

Dammit, I need to dust this room better, got something in my eye....

You gave the wee thing lots of love. Take heart from that and remember the good times.

Can't type for toffee
Don
Thanks guys :) We both really miss her as she was normally bumbling around every morning looking for her breakfast so since we got her was the first thing you'd encounter every day lol. She's now buried in the garden under the tree, the patch she normally lay on in the Sun, didn't feel right having the vet dispose of her corpse.

Soldato
DW -- it's always a sad time - affects me more than the wife although she gets upset - I go to pieces.

We had a few graves at our old house. We know how you feel.

Since my post with the rabbit another two have arrived since - fortunately Ronnie only picked up three fleas which managed to pick off him and drop in half a cup of tea - He was on my lap crashed out so tea was easiest place to put them.

Soldato
So one of my cats loves to drink water from a running tap.

However he is getting annoying with it. For the past week we are getting woken up between 5-6am with him whining and poking us in the face with his claws. no matter how many times we try to ignore him or shove him away he just keeps doing it.

Any ideas how else we could get him to stop?

We even leave the tap running but the wee daftie doesn't seem to get that its still on and keeps trying to get us to turn it on.

Soldato
So one of my cats loves to drink water from a running tap.

However he is getting annoying with it. For the past week we are getting woken up between 5-6am with him whining and poking us in the face with his claws. no matter how many times we try to ignore him or shove him away he just keeps doing it.

Any ideas how else we could get him to stop?

We even leave the tap running but the wee daftie doesn't seem to get that its still on and keeps trying to get us to turn it on.

A pet water fountain?

Soldato
One of ours loves the pet it fountain. The other still only drinks from a tap, I think he likes it running from a tap rather than over a surface.

Might try and get the latest pet it version with the flower that let's water run off it.

Soldato
Right hand pic the cat is yawning, not angry.

Untitled_1.jpg

Soldato
Poor Dex was smacked off his tree last night when I got him home. He looked like he'd been out partying all night as he was staggering all over the place, then just sat at the top of the stairs for ages like this..
ToCz5phh.jpg

He'd finally been in for his op to have a tooth removed yesterday. He was due in at the start of the year when they noticed it during a check up, but then he had a UTI and they wanted to make sure that was clear before doing a major op on him. Luckily, by leaving it an extra few months, the op wasn't as big as the tooth had pretty much dissolved so he didn't need stitches.

Back
Top Bottom