Show us your kitty cats

Caporegime
Millie looks incredibly similar to my old rescue cat from many years ago. Same facial fur patterns, black and white. Turns out he was half ragdoll. I think you have a ragdoll/molly cross :)

Can't type for toffee
Don
Who do you guys use for cat insurance? Petplan seems crazy expensive (Lifetime cover £21 a month), cheapest Lifetime I can find is £4.41 from Healthy Pets but the reviews on these guys aren't great. Any tips?

Petplan Life Silver (iirc) and I've always been happy to recommend them (up until recently)

So I posted a while back that our little dusty had cancer and lasted just under a year from her intial diagnosis to her final breath. In that time she absolutely rinsed petplan:lol:! She had the 7.5k per year limit and pretty much maxxed it out in the first year, luckily the renewal date was about 6 months after the diagnosis, from that point to her passing she used us a little over 5.5K. So that pretty much everything back I've paid to petlan (around 26 a month) Since I first took a policy out with them.

The final night really wasn't nice and I'm absolutely dreading being in that position with JD but we had to have her euthanised, Vet reckons it was a stroke whilst we were out and was too late. Got a nice letter from petplan a few days later put rather bluntly "sorry we don't cover euthanasia" So If I'd left Dusty pumped full of drugs, alone, on a table, potentially in agony and racking up more costs for the insurance then they would've paid out but as I didn't and did what was best for her they refused to payout. That's the only issue I've ever had with Petplan

Soldato
So one of my 5 year old boys had recently found his willy....

He'll quite regularly sit speadeagled batting it with his paw. Dirty little bugger, don't know where he learned that. *shifty*

Soldato
Picked up this grump today :p

Very timid at the moment, slowly going to introduce him to our other cat over the next few days.

p2XN029.jpg
x4f4bDu.jpeg

Caporegime
How did lil Lexi get on?
She had the surgery which went fine, but then she got cystitis and had to go to our local vets for that to be treated, she now has to have loxicom and some yellow capsules on her food in the morning, she isn't happy about the buster collar either, looks very sorry for herself.

She has a bit of a cough now but they did say she might because of the tube that was down her throat to regulate breathing,

Soldato
She had the surgery which went fine
Good new that it went well.
Hopefully she gets better soon and forgives you for the cone of shame!
My cat didn't look at me for a week or two after she had surgery on her underbelly (cone of shame installed!) and wasn't allowed to lick it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom