1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show us your kitty cats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ^TANK^, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Kronos

Catwalker

Not another picture of Millie but I could not resist this. I have to go and have my gallbladder removed sometime in the next fortnight (fingers crossed) bought a new case and have started putting bits and bobs I will need to take with me.
    As far as I know this did not include a cat.

[​IMG]

2. DXP55

Mobster

Seems like she want's to go with you - smuggle her in - I do like Millie - she looks a nice soft do anything to cat where our two use their claws a bit.

Good luck with the Op - hope it eases your problems

3. Kronos

Catwalker

I have never known her to use her claws on me in anger in the 4/5 years I have had her though she does like a moan.

Thanks.

4. Phate

Caporegime

Never get bored of pics of Millie :)

5. subbytna

Sgarrista

Is Millie a Norwegian FC? That's one FLOOFY tail :D

6. Phate

Caporegime

[​IMG]

Ex Wife sent me a pic of my 2 to tide me over until they come to me. Nothings changed, waiting for attention and as fluffy & lazy as ever.

7. Kronos

Catwalker

No idea mate as she was a rescued two and a half year old when I got her. She is certainly a big beast.

After asking her to move from the hospital case and having a sulk inside a carrier bag, I put a blanket inside my old case and all is right with the world.
    [​IMG]

8. alexakasloth

Soldato

[​IMG]

A photo I took of peanut last weekend when it was a bit sunnier.

9. Phate

Caporegime

Millie looks incredibly similar to my old rescue cat from many years ago. Same facial fur patterns, black and white. Turns out he was half ragdoll. I think you have a ragdoll/molly cross :)

10. Jazzerman

Hitman

[​IMG]

11. Squark

Capodecina

Looks like it to me, we had one when I was young, big of floofy softy. I miss that cat.

12. explicit4u

Sgarrista

@Squid Vicious Im sure it’s been mentioned before but what breed is Lulu?

That’s the most photogenic cat I’ve ever seen. Would love one like it if I had my own place.

13. ~Divine~Wind~

Underboss

Petplan Life Silver (iirc) and I've always been happy to recommend them (up until recently)

So I posted a while back that our little dusty had cancer and lasted just under a year from her intial diagnosis to her final breath. In that time she absolutely rinsed petplan:lol:! She had the 7.5k per year limit and pretty much maxxed it out in the first year, luckily the renewal date was about 6 months after the diagnosis, from that point to her passing she used us a little over 5.5K. So that pretty much everything back I've paid to petlan (around 26 a month) Since I first took a policy out with them.

The final night really wasn't nice and I'm absolutely dreading being in that position with JD but we had to have her euthanised, Vet reckons it was a stroke whilst we were out and was too late. Got a nice letter from petplan a few days later put rather bluntly "sorry we don't cover euthanasia" So If I'd left Dusty pumped full of drugs, alone, on a table, potentially in agony and racking up more costs for the insurance then they would've paid out but as I didn't and did what was best for her they refused to payout. That's the only issue I've ever had with Petplan

14. Squid Vicious

Hitman

She's a Norwegian forest cat and she does like to pose for the camera :rolleyes:
    Norgies are a real nice breed, my other halfs family have had several and they've all been lovely cats.

15. Nitefly

Man of Honour

His Majesty, Thor, is going outside for the first (permitted...) time, this morning.

[​IMG]

16. Kronos

Catwalker

A handsome fellow indeed.

17. DXP55

Mobster

Is that a Clearview stove ? Our old cats couldn't get that close when we had one at old house.

Thor in hell - That is some tail - and a lovely cat

18. Raiden85

Wise Guy

Chloe, always by my side :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. krooton

Capodecina

Oh hai! I hear you like working, but tough **** sunshine, pet me!

[​IMG]

20. neil_g

Sgarrista

So one of my 5 year old boys had recently found his willy....

He'll quite regularly sit speadeagled batting it with his paw. Dirty little bugger, don't know where he learned that. *shifty*