Show us your kitty cats

Associate
heres mine... hehe jokes!

Drunk%20Cat.jpg

i cant find my camera to take a picture of my cat but when I do it'll be up on here! :)

Soldato

He's getting big. Maine Coons will grow till they are around 4yrs of age.

A Maine **** was on the top of list, but I struck it off my list, once I was told about the long hair and shedding. Even with 2 short haired cats, I still have a lot of fur to deal with.

Bengals, I take it?

I must upload the latest shots of my 2 cats. Reflex is a little fatter now, while Mr Bengal is so thin, anybody would think that he was being starved. Here is an old one:

DSCF1091BengalandReflex11monthsoldf.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Bengals, I take it?

I must upload the latest shots of my 2 cats. Reflex is a little fatter now, while Mr Bengal is so thin, anybody would think that he was being starved. Here is an old one:

Bengals are great cats, my Aunt's is always trying to jump into the bath with her apparently, as they seem to like water. It does throw & fetch with balls as well, apparently traits of the breed.

Soldato
OP
Another Kuro lover, get him into the Home Cinema section :D

Love cats, and am gobsmacked by some of the photos. It seems as though when I buy a house a cat and Digital SLR are also a must have :D

-Ad- You do make me grin painfully lol, they were both huge fans of the packaging until it had to go. F2/F3 Savannah for me next :D.

Back
Top Bottom