Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Is he not litter trained? He looks awfully young 6 weeks is the minimum before removing from mum iirc
Yea he is, he goes in it all the time and also his number 2s. We got him at 8 weeks and he cleans himself etc so he has learned off his mum. Im giving him the benefit of the doubt right now and just putting it down to getting over excited and getting a bit caught short due to being so interested over everything around him. Basically like a kid does sometimes.

It just means ive had to hot wash a lot of cushion covers in the lounge. I really hope he gets out of the habit.

Caporegime
Yea he is, he goes in it all the time and also his number 2s. We got him at 8 weeks and he cleans himself etc so he has learned off his mum. Im giving him the benefit of the doubt right now and just putting it down to getting over excited and getting a bit caught short due to being so interested over everything around him. Basically like a kid does sometimes.

It just means ive had to hot wash a lot of cushion covers in the lounge. I really hope he gets out of the habit.

I'd get the kitten checked out if it continues as that's not normal behaviour if they have access to and know how to use the litter box.

Back
Top Bottom