Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Thanks all. Just buried him in the middle of his territory. He has over 300 comments on Facebook from locals that knew him. "He helped me with my fish supper every Friday", "The kids looked forward to stroking him on the way back from school", and so on. He got a colour photo story on the front page of the local paper a few years ago! So patient and mild, and the original Six Dinner Sid. Love that boy :weeping:

Caporegime
<snip>
and, my fave, mUSt HaVE cHickInGZ

E0byC4h.jpg
Can haz chickingz?

Bella is partial to chip-shop cod :p She scoffs about 1/2 of my portion :p Which is why I have to have a chicken burger as well now, to supplement my 1/2 cod :p

e: I didn't see that he'd passed. RIP to the little fella. Always gut-wrenching to hear sad news :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Tuppy

Sorry to hear that - I know how you feel -Let my cat out at 10.50pm and heard a car race past at 10.55 - He didn't turn up next morning and didn't find him till late afternoon. We lived on a dead end lane to a farm - There wasn't a mark on him -just bit of blood on his mouth.
Squeak looked a real lovely cat.

Soldato
Thanks again, all. As we know, they are all wonderful in their own way. Some are amazing and grumpy, others are cute and friendly. Squeak knew exactly how to work humans. There was no better hungry cat routine in existence. He worked the chippy downstairs. So much love for him on facebook. 600 likes and a few hundred comments. Some are the usual sympathy but there are lots of personal experiences with him.

Cute overload:
rZsmuMv.jpg

Chillin:
qrRP9Df.jpg

Squeak Bond:
So4GdS1.jpg

Associate
Fine looking cat in his bow tie. Should have straightened it for him

My Mrs loves to dress our cats up (they "tolerate" it) at Halloween and Xmas particularly. They've been Pokemon, they've been Santa. We make Xmas cards from their photos :)

Associate
signal-2021-10-11-214600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom