Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
I'm trying to work out who Fernley is reminding me of by lying on his face like this. Maybe Eeyore?

PXL-20211210-163245260.jpg

Associate
Didi is only interested in snooker, she won't pay attention to any other program.

sUOPwp4.jpg

She is also loving my new 3080ti as it makes an excellent cat heater.

4Bbwrck.jpg

Apologies for the potato photos.
03D8ixR

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, I picked up the new addition yesterday. He's not a replacement for my other cat that died, he's an addition and he's pretty damn awesome. He's just about to turn 9 months old which seems almost comical given the size of him already.

IMG-2072.jpg

IMG-2063.jpg

IMG-2061.jpg

Permabanned
I know little about domestic cats, does anyone here have a cat that will reliably catch and kill fully grown, healthy rats? I know they are excellent small rodent killers, but a full size rat? Just curious as to what they'll tackle, thanks.

Soldato
I keep chickens, so unfortunately rats are a guarantee.
My cat won't go near them, and they run right past her without a worry.
I get poisoned grain from the farm at the end of my lane, and that deals with them in a couple of days.
The only problem is disposing of the buggers afterwards (i bury them).

Associate
I know little about domestic cats, does anyone here have a cat that will reliably catch and kill fully grown, healthy rats? I know they are excellent small rodent killers, but a full size rat? Just curious as to what they'll tackle, thanks.

A friend of mine has a bit of a farm going on, and has 'farm cats' that live in his barn and I am told take down everything. The eldest has scars to testify to her career. These cats though, don't care for humans and are much more wild, or maybe the word is feral.

And my non wild cat: (who catches tiny mice occasionally)
IMG-20211213-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom