Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
What a surprise that Fernley finds my new cushion and claims it as his own before I can. This is probably the most cat-like picture of him I have!

PXL-20220121-133345746.jpg

Normally they're like this
PXL-20220118-145924782.jpg

Soldato
Frank had his bloods taken after the first 28 days of treatment and they have come back with flying colours - so he is well on the way to recovery, just another 50+ days to go. Should be cured by the end though at this rate :)

U1NT6r5.jpg

I had to do a double take there, I have the exact same breed cat that has massive lumps of fur shaved off in the same area! Mine's recovering from peritonitis, costing me a small fortune.

Soldato
I had to do a double take there, I have the exact same breed cat that has massive lumps of fur shaved off in the same area! Mine's recovering from peritonitis, costing me a small fortune.
Feline Infections Peritonitis? (FIP) That is what Frank has unfortunately but doing really well and yes - a small fortune!

Soldato
Feline Infections Peritonitis? (FIP) That is what Frank has unfortunately but doing really well and yes - a small fortune!

Glad it's working for him, Arlo was so ill he couldn't get off his bed to eat. He's now jumping the fence again and is back to his old self. I think we are on the last stretch of tablets from the vets so, fingers crossed, all good.

Soldato
Glad it's working for him, Arlo was so ill he couldn't get off his bed to eat. He's now jumping the fence again and is back to his old self. I think we are on the last stretch of tablets from the vets so, fingers crossed, all good.

That's great that Arlo is doing well also - we ended up going down the grey market route for treatment as the insurance policy we had got tapped out on the investigations alone. It's still roughly £45/day for 84 days which sure adds up especially with the blood tests every 4 weeks as well.

Soldato
Just had the cat insurance come through - After reading all the bumph I have to wonder what the hell we are paying for. -
Ronnie is at least 10 now and he is showing sign's of old age - I had to lift his back end onto bed the other day - then next time you put food in bowl on kitchen work top he has jumped up to see before you can put it on the floor,
One day he is totally lethargic and next he is screaming round the garden like a F1 car.
I think he is trying it on.

78FlRwJl.jpg

Soldato
Charlie.
Not my cat, but a daily visitor for treats.
The photos do not do justice to his stature, he's at least twice the size of my cat and takes no grief from anything, including the semi feral cats from the farm at the top of the lane i live on.

QzknyoR.jpg.png
qPzIsbW.jpg.png
rb3WBZu.jpg.png

So enormous he is, that i nearly put my back out earlier just picking the unit up :( :D

Soldato
Our cat Mrs Meowington has gone missing for 36 hours now :(

Posted on all the local FB groups, walked around twice today calling and bag of biscuits rattling but no sign of her.

I do hope she turns up eventually.

Soldato
meet gizmo our new pal, he is a ragdoll cross and is super affectionate we only got him tonight and he is settling in well :)

ZGn396p.jpg

edit: all snuggled up on my dads arm :)

fTAjnCR.jpg

MCxGg3k.jpg

we are all super inlove and he comes up to all 3 of us for pettings :D

getting one of his sisters possibly monday night as well woot :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Our cat Mrs Meowington has gone missing for 36 hours now :(

Posted on all the local FB groups, walked around twice today calling and bag of biscuits rattling but no sign of her.

I do hope she turns up eventually.

She eventually turned up about 9am this morning. dry as a bone so she either hiding in a garage/shed or some weirdo locked her in their house for a few days

ljt

ljt

Soldato
She eventually turned up about 9am this morning. dry as a bone so she either hiding in a garage/shed or some weirdo locked her in their house for a few days

Great news shes back!

She could have got trapped in somebodies shed or garage if they were cleaning out and didn't realise she'd got inside until they opened it up again. At least she's back safe and sound. She'll probably be wary of going back outside for a while if she was traumatised by the experience.

Soldato

So glad she is back -it's a real stress job isn't it.

Ronnie never came in one night -went all round calling him but no where in sight.

Next morning no sign of him so on with coat and wellies and walked round back of house and saw something I should have put in garage -Opened the door and Ronnie came sauntering out. - Silly sod just curled up and went to sleep because if he had wondered round a bit the alarm would have gone off.
Stressful 18 hours.

Back
Top Bottom