Show Us Your Motors!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
One of my colleagues has a new Vantage, coming from a few DB9s before it he absolutely raves about it.

Looking forward to having a ride in it next time I catch up with him :)

Soldato
It’s the same across a lot of companies I can assure you. I work for a manufacturer that is seriously struggling with parts availability for the most simple of items. Causing finished cars to be undeliverable.

Soldato
Taking advantage of the nice weather :)

47420205441_52ef52ef2d_o.jpg

47420205781_59530bc36a_o.jpg

47420205591_afb8c75150_o.jpg

47420205841_9e7c1bc052_o.jpg

47420206071_28752b226a_o.jpg

Full clean, polish and coating :)

Colours are a bit off - click on the photo to load them fully :)

Edit: changed image hosting site

Last edited:
Soldato
Picked this up last weekend! Love it so far, not given it a good run yet but it's clearly got a bit of go in it. Think it looks nice and mean too!

20190309-173852.jpg

20190311-200411.jpg

It's the ST2 as I preferred the half leather to the full of the ST3. And it was good mileage and 5 mins up the road if that.

Caporegime
Lowering the tone a bit.

Failed its MOT on a ball joint and advisory for damaged wing.

wEdr6xDh.jpg

All sorted now ready for re-test.

Tester said with how it looks, it was the biggest gulf in expectation vs. reality he's had in a while. Should now pass with no advisories. :p

f5zcupsh.jpg

Did some tuning as well. Got 5HP out of it.

lbn0l7Th.jpg

Now just waiting for some warmer weather so I can prep and paint it all one colour......

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
As always, great choice.

458 is one of the best cars ever made.

Top 3, if not 1st V8 created... combined with one of the best gearboxes around & a chassis to rival the feeling and fun of a Lotus, while having the Ferrari benefit and pedigree... a car that will go down in history.

Starting to realise this, still learning the car and I was driving it hard the other day in the dry trying the race and CT Off modes and in short it reminded me of driving the JP-LM 2 seater on a JP day, that is how sorted and focused it feels when you really dial it up but at the same time its happy to do 30mph comfortably and still feels very quick.

Loving it, its just an insanely fun car to drive that always feels quick, something the Huracan was missing as that made going fast easy, so rather glad I went prancing horse vs bull, though I still love the Lambo's too. :)

Man of Honour
Probably broke, this just purrs. :)

Seeing your comment in the Top Gear thread reminded me - had a chat with the woman at work who owns the Clio it is broken and more than the car is worth to fix apparently.

Shame coz it is quite a nice car with the Renault racing bucket seats, etc.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Taking advantage of the nice weather :)

Snip

Full clean, polish and coating :)

Colours are a bit off - click on the photo to load them fully :)
Not a fan of that aftermarket red Ford badge... Sorry.

Picked this up last weekend! Love it so far, not given it a good run yet but it's clearly got a bit of go in it. Think it looks nice and mean too!

Snip

It's the ST2 as I preferred the half leather to the full of the ST3. And it was good mileage and 5 mins up the road if that.
Nice, always like the FoST's.

Caporegime
Do you drive it much? :o I'll probably get accused of being an eltist but that looks pretty rough in my eyes. You're going to paint it yourself?

What's going on with the beemer? Not seen any updates.

It does look pretty rough yes! Yeah I drive it every day, I've always wanted a cheap beater MX5 for some reason. This one was the cheapest non rotten one I could find. £500, LSD, 68K miles, no rot, but rear end damage and poor paintwork.

Its mechanically immaculate and cosmetically challenged. I plan to paint it up like this. Kind of Initial D AE86 "themed":

N97OhrP.jpg

And it usually wears different wheels, but I swapped them over for the MOT as they have some inner edge wear on the tyres and I wasn't sure if they would pass.

nDhzjxRl.png.jpg

BMW is fine, not a lot going on, its running and driving but not much has changed. There is an update in my thread. :)

Man of Honour
A blue one:

WO5q0Mi.jpg

First drive yesterday for a long time (since November I think).

Potato pic of the other blue one.

o8Qbjar.jpg

My 2001 Integra Type R. Not a patch on some of the cars on here but I love it for what it is - great fun and a keeper unless I remain unemployed for too long!! :D :)

kUc5v3Al.jpg

Nice, DC5's are great cars.

Back
Top Bottom