1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show Us Your Motors!

Discussion in 'Motors' started by Lopéz, 18 Oct 2002.

1. Mayhems

Mayhem’s Rep

Toyota GT86, She is called "Christene" .. Because she likes to try and kill me. lowed with Olin Coil Overs, Just fitted an Oil Cooler and Baffle to the sump, Koing 18" Illusion Wheels with PS4 tires, Got a new hood coming and ordered in a supercharger ill fit when I get time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gibbo

Commissario

Lovely car, looked great on Saturday at OcUK birthday party. :)

3. Conscript

Capodecina

Nice. I've heard you have to be really handsome to own such an amazing vehicle, so well done.

4. Mayhems

Mayhem’s Rep

Thks guys. P.s im ugly as Hell..... Gibbos car is just so dammed lush. I heard that thing fly past going to OCUK and it just sent shivers down my spine.

Ill be adding some advertising but still not sure yet. (pic is as close as we could get with GT86), I may also colour match the new bonnet, but will wait and see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Im going to add, I know nothing about cars and this is my first time modding a car, Everything that has been done to her was done by my self (except wheel alignment).

Last edited: 2 Mar 2020
  5. Martynt74

Capodecina

That blue is lovely.

6. Gibbo

Commissario

Thanks man, yep I love driving the thing, the noise is just unreal, car has so much soul, only car that might replace it would be an 812 superfast. :D

7. Tee Hee Johnson

Mobster

What is MW?

8. Dis86

Suspended

Massive Willy. You're allowed one when you drive a small car.

9. NathWraith

Capodecina

Gorgeous!

10. Mayhems

Mayhem’s Rep

Spat My Coffie out laughing. M (yin-yang (or MW) reverse) = "Mayhems Logo" also my initials. Or Massive / Willy hahaha... love that......

11. Dis86

Suspended

Lol. Glad it entertained. Enjoy the car though, its lovely.
    I would have loved one if they'd have come with a 6cyl engine.

12. Mayhems

Mayhem’s Rep

I have to admit, there is enough power for a normal driver and the way she can kick back at low speeds is different. Adding a larger engine with the wheels and tyers they supply at stock would see a few collisions.
    The price and the balance is oky as it is, adding a larger engine would add a lot more cost to the car. The fact its so cheap and there is so many mods you can do to it makes it a fun car to play with.

Maybe there should be 2 versions e.g beginner and pro. But let be honest if you want the speed go for a supra. I went for a test drive in one last week and boy shes a different beast with a hellish price tag to boot.

13. Shawy

Hitman

New car in front of my new garage:

[​IMG]

14. adam cool dude

Capodecina

Bet there is a lot of room for activities in that garage!

15. Martynt74

Capodecina

I'm arguable more jealous of the garage :D

16. Acme

Caporegime

Oh for sure. I'd rather have a nice garage than most cars lol.

17. Gibbo

Commissario

That is stunning, such a great choice, I just also got one which is more or less identical. :D

18. Shawy

Hitman

I thought I saw your name appear on the owners club with the dodgy paint on the red one..

As for the garage, it was a main selling point of the house I purchased this year.. It's been a bit of a project though from a dark dingy space:
    [​IMG]

To pulling out half of the upper floor:
    [​IMG]
    All of the boards were used to replace rotten boards in the back part of the garage - 2 birds with one stone..

Removing all of the beams:
    [​IMG]

To having a nice, light, usable space:
    [​IMG]

After summer I'm going to be saving up for a single post lift to finish it off. :D

19. Gibbo

Commissario

How come you swapped front end over? The modded looking one looks better, put it back on unless those older photos?
    Is yours moonrock or silverstone?

I've got a moonrock one, not planning too much mod wise with mine, just got another set of wheels, same design as yours which I prefer and plan to put PS4's on then the wheels it has come with (5 spokes) I am probably going to fit with a Winter set of tyres as I suspect this time next year the Abarth will be gone as plan to probably sell that later this year and just use the two 9000rpm beast.

Garage, barn rules, absolutely enough height there to get a decent ramp in place.

20. Simon

Capodecina

The bumper got added. It’s in the after pics of the garage