Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
Not really a show, but more a lets hear your motors, video of the Supersprint Race on the M5:

I absolutely love the tone of the exhaust and under moderate accelerate in the rev range you use 90% of the time the sound is lovely, it has a beautiful exhaust note and though loud, its not LOUD or obnoxious but this is just catback. My primary/secondary cats are still in place as are all the resonators. I am toying with idea of maybe removing secondary cats or the resonator, just need to research which will maybe add more scream at top end, but at the sametime this setup is totally drone free and in the cabin with the windows up when cruising it is every so slightly louder than stock but most people would not notice, windows down or on power and its a bid difference. :)

Soldato
Because if the car's parked parallel to the lines it can't be walked around? :confused:

It's not even within the confines of the spaces so you could have just parked square on but overhanging at the front (as it is) and people could still have gotten behind to check out its arse!

Or even parked sideways on.

When will you 'scene' folks start to cater to our OCD requirements?

:D :D

I think anyone with a serious case of OCD would go insane at any "scene" meet-up!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mbjkypZXrR2VEvcx-BlWtchi07vy7qzs?ibgc=1&d=esurelab.com this was an album of photos from one of the photographers there.. - get ready for OCD trigger!

I don't think anyone parked in the "bay" :D

Soldato
Not really a show, but more a lets hear your motors, video of the Supersprint Race on the M5:

I absolutely love the tone of the exhaust and under moderate accelerate in the rev range you use 90% of the time the sound is lovely, it has a beautiful exhaust note and though loud, its not LOUD or obnoxious but this is just catback. My primary/secondary cats are still in place as are all the resonators. I am toying with idea of maybe removing secondary cats or the resonator, just need to research which will maybe add more scream at top end, but at the sametime this setup is totally drone free and in the cabin with the windows up when cruising it is every so slightly louder than stock but most people would not notice, windows down or on power and its a bid difference. :)

That sounds spot on!

I'd be worried about going any further and making it too obnoxious and inducing drone noise. This is after all a part comfortable wafting saloon for longer journeys right?
If you do decide to go further than just the secondary cat removal for sure.

OcUK Staff
That sounds spot on!

I'd be worried about going any further and making it too obnoxious and inducing drone noise. This is after all a part comfortable wafting saloon for longer journeys right?
If you do decide to go further than just the secondary cat removal for sure.

Yeah probably leave as is, it is the thirsty wafter yes but still defies believe how you can send this car down a back road, the ability is uncanny. :)

Soldato

Sounds great, that :cool:

Permabanned

ooooof and there it is what a noise Gibbo

NVP

NVP

Soldato
They'realready holding value, I sold mine for 20k about 5 years ago and it's still around that price. Perfect time to invest in a low mileage E61 M5 if you want a money maker.

Soldato
Went to Caffeine and Machine last weekend with a quick drive and meet back up at Angel Tuning:

ACtC-3duB7OnfMymgsOvTWFxreOeIWNuITVCcAhncXNLgxaP8DP0iJge60mFqYqdbJa6tAUAdnPs5LigeYu0Qw8u-nRmFTygr764DlKNLntX12mkM03dNrHrmB1hfqKl-QCW-vFJf0ntU034T6dU3JQs7TgF=w1600-h734-no

ACtC-3eaitEgaOl98GRnV64CuiTej9GClCvGcNZka4zwjzjhBtvKgWTFIp-YQrg9RNVt7GtO3MPe7Zww8r-iojkx2H1w-dvbGvm2pI6pHPm-N_K-CdTwViTKMAGmgPhTuU-WWpUJnLw4LBp88xyZPfX7YnwH=w1483-h613-no

ACtC-3eXfvX4JuMIrpTEqu5cW7_HcuhRMfaoE2qnZqyfTEXWnIgDEAjrgFUok9W5q8ONSaUfza0BMA4BH4NWdH-MhZHypDQWb36adXBYsfaUVHyCUjiGWoR8jgHpF26HUEwGbEy5IbMK_S0OXXj6Nvasod_4=w804-h969-no

ACtC-3egSaLqHeoxtpnUNySlyrNxR216ngHzlLoU2IPW84RRGttBTAvJOphu-YvgI7No46dn9CTDLZbFkYl_HsIf36Q-geaCl94MKrZngYFOAbOSP2TKG2Xz5PebRdY3gBM1YenCFdgge0mcegtwMQdk8q0W=w653-h969-no

The sun was out and the paint was sparkling :D
ACtC-3f8mN4pc30nHOlOZcj3oUN4lQTPgGuaxpQa_Zx09bxztZQ8bMRUHKBd9D2QDHKfwf4sg-uSnjD4PbwpgPX998G7zoBsXRcF0vSkGD-t4iQTlpRoIlfN5JPZWdRtDiCoWUZ-goxrXxM71whtGk5cMaVx=w1292-h970-no

ACtC-3eYGFZ89wphy4h_UABkolr5HzjBT1jfUtzAM-7Q93JDqydd0fOB5RpncBzwdUcNky6IOQtALDrHysMp0rwz8HlB4Tq__U4aSfxI5efk8TOHqrVxV9y6mDQ3eaQAL3Y3AIZuyQxYpkI4020PcdhJ0LvM=w1292-h970-no

Caporegime
How was it? I've been considering going but despite the staff making a stellar effort to keep things socially distanced, judging by the pictures I've seen none of the patrons seem to be making any effort at all. Standing around in groups, 8 people sat together on tables, etc.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
I followed an E60 M5 the other night and it sounded absolutely horrible, was barely moving and it gave off the worst drone. The owner must be deaf by now.
Did it have fog lights? :D lots of crappie 4 exhaust mods fit to diesel E60s and badged up used to drone terribly :(

Soldato
I know we all accept that cars get bigger as time goes on but I was still surprised by how small that Evo looks sat between the two Abarths.

Back
Top Bottom