Show Us Your Motors!

Man of Honour
Bah, silly phone - pic shouldn't have come out that bad! It needs a good clean already so will bring in more pics.

Nice one, mate has got a white one on similar deal. The spec of HSE is awesome. Which dealer was that? I note we get two vouchers now and I’ve just used one for the parents to get their E Pace.

I pick mine up on the 19th.

I did it over on the Coventry Guy Salmon. This particular offer was a quirk of the PCP calculation that made it work - when you work it through it was only a 10% off list price, and all down to the rather optimistic GFV in the 12 months finance package. Even with 20% today, the current GFV is £10k lower.

If it was 2 LR products at the time, I'd have probably got a matching white one to go with it!

My biggest problem is going to be in 12 months time, as the likelihood of such a good deal popping up again at the right time is slim-ish, but will see how Brexit forces the need for sales by that time!

Kei

Kei

Soldato
Picked up this as a daily replacement for my 24 year old saab 900. I'm still keeping the saab, it just needs to go in to hibernation to avoid the winter salt then visit the bodyshop to do some maintenance.

Late 2016 F55 cooper s auto in deep blue.
45601920261_abd364b2df_h.jpg

31729536208_7d2cd52dab_h.jpg

44877044314_ce889ad8fc_h.jpg

30660887627_74cf90a1f8_h.jpg

Kei

Kei

Soldato
@Kei Great photos. Please tell me those were done with a dslr and not a new phone otherwise I might cry at how crap at photography I am!
Thanks, yes, as @Acme says, they were taken with a D810.
Nikon D810 I think. He's good with a camera. :)
Lol, I think the term I'd use is "Can be good with a camera" I have some days where I'm terrible.

Caporegime
Yes that's what I do

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Understand...raphs-Camera/dp/1607748509/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

Worth picking up if you're really wanting to improve.

I can do it with anything, no matter how much it costs.

My has the additional talent of missing the shot without fail. I have 400 photos from motor racing....of a piece of track I was recently on.

It's not easy even with plenty of practice. My speciality is taking a burst of images of a car going by, and the sharpest one being the one where the car is half blocked by a pole/fence.

Back
Top Bottom