Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I particularly like the way the small pattern repeats uniformly down the side and makes it look like some sort 90s Magic Eye picture :p

Associate
But I buy Mayhems stuff because I have taste. Now I’m all conflicted. Guess I best go back to using EK, Alphacool or XSPC.

Please do! like everything in life you have a choice and never let anyone influence you any different. :) I will not hold a grudge or be childish about your choices in life! Unlike most, I do what I do for myself, not for others, I have no need to please you or anyone else and am quite happy with my life, my ethos and my work and my crazy taste in designs ;).

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, except thats not true, is it. You posted it here for validation. If you actually didn't care, you wouldn't feel the need to post it, and you certainly wouldn't feel the need to get all defensive and passive-aggresive in your responses.

You've absolutely ruined it, by the way.

Associate
To be fair, it will garner attention which is a useful tool when you're driving something that is advertising your business. You don't look at a Sky van and think "that wrap is awful" it grabs your attention.

The first person to get it ..... thank you. full respect that some ppl may not like it! but it's doing its job.

In fact because you understand please PM / Email me your details and ill send you out a gift. [email protected]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom