Show Us Your Motors!

Caporegime
The car is also a dev car as its running coolants were developing for motors.

I was thinking about this when you posted it actually, I was going to make a joke asking if it is running Mayhems coolant. :D

As for the wrap, I think it would look much better if they had paid more attention to making it less regular.

The idea had potential, but has wound up looking like a tiled pattern desktop background from Windows 95 :p

You could always break it up with some blue Mayhems decals on the doors/etc. But if you're happy with it as is, thats all that matters at the end of the day.

The wrap reminds me a bit of the Lamborghini forged carbon?

Yes! Which while Marmite in appearance, looks much better because it isn't a repetitive pattern.

Last edited:
Associate
Personally think it looks like a black car on a frosty morning.

Not my cup of tea, but it's got people talking so I guess that's something.

Associate
Thank you for all the comments. It's definitely garnering the attention and definitely working. Yes, I think we need a do more decals advertising the company along the side (maybe other companies within our industry as well). But still undecided how we go about it.

Trying to break up the pattern more would be a good idea as well. I 100% agree with that.

Lowering sorry not going to happen, did that to my blue GT86 and we have too many speed ramps to high up around where I live. Wheels need changing at some point but not sure on the colour yet, a few have said gold but I'm not keen on gold.

As said not for everyone how ever in the face it looks different and better imho but that's just me. Its doing the job I intended it to do more than expected.

Soldato
I’m not sure it works as a marketing tool, I’m not inclined to check out what the company does after seeing it. I’d guess it was trying to advertise a fashion brand if anything.

Soldato
Well its an excellent marketing ploy for sure, based on the replies so far you've gained a net minus one customer, and a lot of negative criticism.

Not me though, as I was never in the market anyway.

Soldato
Well its an excellent marketing ploy for sure, based on the replies so far you've gained a net minus one customer, and a lot of negative criticism.

Not me though, as I was never in the market anyway.

Pretty much. It'll get you noticed and that's it. I can't recall the last time I went to a website advertised on a car..

Soldato
^^ Difficult to beat :D Does the Senna grow on you looks wise, I don't think it's the most handsome car McLaren have made. Suppose it doesn't matter when you're driving it.

Back
Top Bottom