Show Us Your Motors!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Gave the Corvette a good cleaning and waxing:

vette2.jpg

Looking pretty good, be 44 years old next month. :)
Also going in for weight reduction next month, the AC has had it so its all coming out and got a fibre glass rear spring arriving next week fingers crossed, removing the AC stuff should drop 50-70kg and the fibre glass spring should shed close to 30kg as well. :D

Caporegime
Also cleaned sealed and waxed today, nowhere near as old or as characterful as the ‘vette though!

AF6-DF348-93-E4-4407-AE66-BCE975-D04-E25.jpg

Soldato
Hi there

Gave the Corvette a good cleaning and waxing:

vette2.jpg

Looking pretty good, be 44 years old next month. :)
Also going in for weight reduction next month, the AC has had it so its all coming out and got a fibre glass rear spring arriving next week fingers crossed, removing the AC stuff should drop 50-70kg and the fibre glass spring should shed close to 30kg as well. :D
Just a fantastic piece of design... simple as that!!!

Associate
Gave the car only its 2nd or 3rd wash/polish and wax in the 11months I've owned it. Need some back to black to clean up the black trim and missed a few bits I forgot about/didn't exist on the Z4m but it's an improvement.
XT57j2i.jpg

Thanks to @Conscript for the recommendation of raceglaze. That plus the blo-air car dryer made it such much easier to get the car clean with out leaving a load of water marks every where.

Shame its now picked up 1000s more stone chips in the 5k miles I've driven it since I got it.

OcUK Staff
More Yellow! Loving the Ferrari Gibbo, what you taking to DT Performance day? :cool:

Here’s my Fuel King… or Arking?

cx0KZLW.jpg
jc8kBMD.jpg

Maybe Fuel Arcing if I park here?

TLXFSKs.jpg

Probably Exige if dry and he still has the 500HP
Exige in stock as I want to compare back to back to see if the power upgrade is noticeable as it’s around 6k to do so want to see if I think it’s worth the outlay or not to do on mine.

OcUK Staff
Nice @Gibbo

Are the cup tyres coming into their own now it's warm and dry?

Yep a vast improvement now, pretty much grip OK straight away and the longer you drive the more the grip builds up, whereas before it was like practically no grip, problem with such a light car, that is particular light on front end it just does not work its tyres that hard. I've done three track days and still loads of life in the tyres.

Soldato
Yep a vast improvement now, pretty much grip OK straight away and the longer you drive the more the grip builds up, whereas before it was like practically no grip, problem with such a light car, that is particular light on front end it just does not work its tyres that hard. I've done three track days and still loads of life in the tyres.

Jinxed it with that blowout... Sounds like a dodgy tyre if loads of life still in them as you said.

OcUK Staff
Jinxed it with that blowout... Sounds like a dodgy tyre if loads of life still in them as you said.

Will see there was debris on roundabout so unknown no other cars seem to have issues though will just send it to Michelin and they can either say nope or compensate me. Just thankful Lotus had a pair in stock as it’s a rare size.

Back
Top Bottom