SIII vs Nexus 4 vs HTC One x+, buying tonight...

Associate
OP
Where is stocking the Nexus 4 out of interest? (on contract)

I've just noticed that my contract is up on my old phone, so I may as well get something new and shiny. :D

Only Carphone Warehouse and O2. You can buy the handset only on google play, it came back instock tonight :)

Associate
Personally own an S3 and I really like it no complaints at all especially the upgrade to jellybean

if I was you id check out nokia lumia 920 WIN8 phones look very promising albeit short on some apps but no doubt that will change in the coming months :)

Also sports one of the best camera software so I hear.

Soldato
Get a Nexus 4.

Coming from my HTC Desire on original ROM and don't even have the Nexus 4 yet.

Thus I'm very experienced to make this recommendation :D

Soldato
Better in ways such as? I dont know how people still use iPhones with 3.5inch screens :eek: for me, up to 5inch screens dont matter so much as long as they are thin and sleek.

Soldato
Better in ways such as? I dont know how people still use iPhones with 3.5inch screens :eek: for me, up to 5inch screens dont matter so much as long as they are thin and sleek.

Personally for me, mainly sensitivity. Everything just happens faster, screen touch jesters register and take less effort. And iPhone 5 is 4" ? no

5" screen :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Personally for me, mainly sensitivity. Everything just happens faster, screen touch jesters register and take less effort. And iPhone 5 is 4" ? no

5" screen :eek:

Has to be a placebo effect. Having spent a fair amount of time using both, there really is no noticeable difference between the two, they're both extremely smooth.

Soldato
Has to be a placebo effect. Having spent a fair amount of time using both, there really is no noticeable difference between the two, they're both extremely smooth.

maybe, plus i prefer the smaller form factor. To me phones that big and bigger just look silly. Had a mate pull out a Samsung Note a while back and nearly fell over laughing.

Soldato
maybe, plus i prefer the smaller form factor. To me phones that big and bigger just look silly. Had a mate pull out a Samsung Note a while back and nearly fell over laughing.

The argument goes both ways though, I know plenty of people who laugh at how tiny iPhones are now, they're just too small to be as useful; it just depends on what people want.

Caporegime
I much rather have a note II than a iphone when it comes to screen size! Browsing, games, videos/photos, pretty much everything is sooooo much better on a bigger screen.

iphones feel and look like toys when next to phones with bigger screens.

Back
Top Bottom