Silly EK or am I asking too much?

Associate
Few weeks ago received all my parts, new and sealed, just in case someone wonder, and no install instructions.
Considering the flashy packing, 1 A4 with instructions wouldn't hurt. Specially considering that once you start, the PC will be off and using a mobile to search and view the manuals is a pain.

Soldato
Few weeks ago received all my parts, new and sealed, just in case someone wonder, and no install instructions.
Considering the flashy packing, 1 A4 with instructions wouldn't hurt. Specially considering that once you start, the PC will be off and using a mobile to search and view the manuals is a pain.

They used to include paper instructions in last gen blocks but I guess have stepped away to cut down from using paper this gen? I also notice no instructions when building up my 2080Ti waterblock and backplate but it does have a Q code so you can easily scan and locate to the manual.

It is a bit strange though as you say as the user may not have a mobile or working computer at the time of installing the block.

Back
Top Bottom