Crystal Palace 1-1 Man Utd
Leicester 2-1 Southampton
Liverpool 2-0 Wolves
Man City 3-1 Aston Villa
Norwich 0-3 Tottenham

Don
OP
Round 38 results:

@wildman wins the final round with a respectable 12 points thanks to 3 scorelines and a further 3 outcomes. Coming up just short, like his poxy team is el_dazza with 11 points and robfosters takes 3rd with 10 points.

round%2038%20results.png

Final Table
@Stoddy is this years champion with 304 points thanks to 50 correct scorelines and a further 154 outcomes. Shami takes 2nd 16 points back with Bickaxe in 3rd a further 13 points behind Shami and Mr Blonde pipping me to 4th with 269 points.

Stoddy also leads the way for the most amount of correct outcomes with an impressive 204, just 2 ahead of Shami with 202, with Mr Blonde in 3rd and myself in 4th.

round%2038%20table.png

PPG
In terms of points per game, for everybody that predicted at least 100 predictions, @Stoddy again comes out on top with 0.8 points per prediction, 0.02 ahead of Shami in 2nd with planty in 3rd and Bickaxe in 4th.

ppg.png

Thanks to everybody that took part. I'm going to enjoy the summer off and will be ready to go ahead in the new season. I do ask this every year but if anybody has too much spare time on their hands and would be kind enough to help out, even just creating the weekly threads, it would be greatly appreciated.

Associate
Missed too many matches this year - I distinctly remember filling in the predictions for yesterday's games, must have just forgotten to submit :confused:

Thanks for doing this again @BaZ87 and well done @Stoddy!

Associate
Thanks @planty

Thanks @BaZ87 for your time and efforts in running this again. I have a confession to make. I had no idea I was winning the comp as it is rare I recheck the threads with the results in. That is until a week or so ago when I did look and the nerves kicked in - ha ha. Even watching the final set of matches on Sunday I was thinking “got that right” and “bugger - got that wrong” :D:D:D

Enjoy the Summer break and see you all next season.

Permabanned
Considering how many I missed and how long I've ben away from the game, I think I did reasonably well!

Thanks @BaZ87 for all the effort on here and again, sorry about Sunday... :)

Back
Top Bottom