Sir David Amess posthumously made PM?

Commissario
Ahh, Trinitron, a beautiful CRT :) I am still heavily into thermionic devices here. I'm probably one of the few where whilst a nuclear explosion may wipe me out, some of my receivers and transmitters may well remain functional, unlike these new fangled silicon chip semiconductor devices ;)

Same. I do have new fangled wirelesses but I also have kit here that might just generate enough RF to drive the Acom :)

Soldato
It seems very few people proof read these days, at least in online articles. I regularly see the correct word but in the wrong place. So a spell check wouldn't pick it up.

Soldato
Ahh, Trinitron, a beautiful CRT :) I am still heavily into thermionic devices here. I'm probably one of the few where whilst a nuclear explosion may wipe me out, some of my receivers and transmitters may well remain functional, unlike these new fangled silicon chip semiconductor devices ;)

Okay, now I'm curious about your pc setup. Need pics and specs etc!

Permabanned
OP
No, just curious what setup you were using with CRT monitors. I am a big fan of retro pc gaming. I use a similar setup with an i7 920 with Vista ultimate just for retro gaming and menial tasks as well, although no CRT but a Dell 19" ultrasharp instead.:cool:

I went through a phase where I was getting eye strain and headaches with an LCD monitor so pulled the Eizo CRT ones out. It turned out the LCD monitor had a fault, but I quite like a CRT display so kept two running.

Back
Top Bottom