1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sit-Stand desk purchase...

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Robert T., 24 Nov 2021.

Tags:
  1. Robert T.

Associate

Hi,

I am looking for a sit-stand motorized desk.
    Size is approximately 140x80cm, 55x32 inches, can adjust to bigger, very unwilling to shrink that significantly.
    Price - let's say around £500-600..

So far I have two candidates:
    Autonomous SmartDesk Core (53x29inches) - £539
    FlexiSpot E8 (140x70) - £550

Those are prices before Black Friday discounts.

Do you know anything else that I should look at?
    BTW: not expert in subject, if you know what to look/avoid, let me know pls..

Edit:
    Usecase: I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel and Logitech G910 keyboard - want to be able to attach wheel with enough stability on low height to 'feel good vibration'..
    Desktop tower will be located on separate desk, but will have both monitors, keyboard/mice and steering wheel(when necesary).

regards

Last edited: 24 Nov 2021
  2. Mr Mcgoo

Gangster

You could have a look at ergo desks, but you have found some of the best well known electric height adjustable standing desks on the market for the price your looking at spending. I would go with the flexispot e8. Currently it's cheaper. £520 plus an additional 26% off with a code. also you get 3 years warranty on the motors and 5 years on the rest but only 3 years across the whole desk with autonomous smartdesk. Also the flexi spot is a little bigger for your money 140cm vs 135cm of the autonomous :)

3. Glanza

Capodecina

Ikea have a big range of sit stand desks, they currently have a shortage on some of them though as I'm waiting for a specific one to be restocked.

4. Robert T.

Associate

And Flexispot won. Delivery around 20th Dec hurts, but more than 130 pounds difference is what it is