Ski Resorts (not under the Euro)

Man of Honour
Any particular reason for not wanting the Euro as a currency? It just seems a strange factor to differentiate on. However I've heard good things about Bulgaria (Bansko) and it should be relatively cheap too.

Further afield Canadia is obviously awesome but not particularly cheap in terms of flights.

Associate
Any particular reason for not wanting the Euro as a currency? It just seems a strange factor to differentiate on. However I've heard good things about Bulgaria (Bansko) and it should be relatively cheap too.

Further afield Canadia is obviously awesome but not particularly cheap in terms of flights.

Probably because of the exchange rates I would guess? They are pretty bad right now.

Soldato
Your best bet is to keep a look out for deals anywhere, despite the poor exchange rate it can still work out cheapest to stick to France/Austria.

I keep an eye on Travelzoo as they seem to update with good deals often.

Associate
Probably because of the exchange rates I would guess? They are pretty bad right now.

Well we're hardly flying against any currency!

Swiss Franc

http://www.exchange-rates.org/history/CHF/GBP/G

I'm off to Val D'sere in a couple of weeks and got a pretty good deal going fully catered. Obviously going to take the hit on nights out but I can't see it being a massive difference over the course of a week.

Associate
For Canada and the US I'd be impressed if you found flights under 400 notes. Given that my entire weeks accomodation + flights + transfers + food to France is going to cost £430 it wouldn't really make sense looking across the pond on the basis of exchange rates.

Back
Top Bottom