Ski Resorts (not under the Euro)

Soldato
For Canada and the US I'd be impressed if you found flights under 400 notes. Given that my entire weeks accomodation + flights + transfers + food to France is going to cost £430 it wouldn't really make sense looking across the pond on the basis of exchange rates.

You'd be surprised, I've seen deals to the US and Canada for less than £400 (self catering).
Of course the deals are generally specific dates and locations that not everyone wants, but if you're not that fussed there are deals to be had.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, my main thinking was the exchange rates right now - If I can get some good snow in a European country that doesn't have the Euro it'd be ideal.

I'd love to hit Canada or similar but money's tight right now.

Associate
Yeah, my main thinking was the exchange rates right now - If I can get some good snow in a European country that doesn't have the Euro it'd be ideal.

I'd love to hit Canada or similar but money's tight right now.
I'd go with SPW's suggestion of Bulgaria then; I reckon Swiss resorts will be just as pricey as France, Italy and Austria.

Associate
Zermatt (Switzerland), they even offer night skiing a few times a year, the website I linked gives a lot of useful info about how to get there, where to stay etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom