Sky broadband installation time

Soldato
I move into a new flat around the 1st of December....if i place an order for Sky broadband around that time, when do you think it would be installed ?

Soldato
If you only need a pre existing line reactivated then about two weeks. If an engineer visit to install a line is required then if you call at the end of November I suspect you would go active sometime in January. If you are SURE you will be moving in then I would call Sky now to see what's what.

Associate
Mine was pretty quick with Sky. - The delay was in getting an Open Reach engineer out, but Sky were really quick to get their engineer in; they installed the dish and the box etc (because I had everything with them), and said the internet would be live just as soon as the phone line was fixed.

Similarly, when I had connection problems the delay was in getting an Open Reach engineer in to replace the master socket (which was knackered).

Soldato
Hmm its a flat that's been lived in before...so surely there is a line in there, that just needs to be reactivated. Ok, 2 weeks without the internet i can cope with.

Just. ;)