Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
The £40 for everything deal is back! Everything Sky offers for £40 a month, every month until your contract ends! Mini boxes may cost extra, Sky Q MS is required to watch Ultra HD content as well.

Everything TV related or BB as well? That would be a totally silly deal.

But I'll drop you a trust for a code, £40+£12 for MS so £52 in total for everything?

Associate
Looking to play the cancellation dance with them next month as i want a 2Tb box to take care of 4K stuff now i have a tv capable. Anyone had any luck with this also wouldn't mind another sky mini box too :D

Soldato
The £40 for everything deal is back! Everything Sky offers for £40 a month, every month until your contract ends! Mini boxes may cost extra, Sky Q MS is required to watch Ultra HD content as well.
Hey buddy, did you get my email(s)? Checked my spam/trash but nothing yet. Cheers.

Soldato

Hi, I'd like one of these please, if you have a load I'd happily take a extra 2 as well (appreciate if limited amount members fist)

Thanks! (again)

Back
Top Bottom