Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Thanks for the code MissChief!

Just before I proceed with anything, to clarify:

Been with Sky since 2000, been in my dad's name for the 17 years and put in a cancellation which ends on the 6th Dec 2017.

I'm looking to sign up in my name now, when can I get this done? (New package will be at the same address.)

I also presume I cannot use my dad's bank details for the new signup in my name and have to use different ones?

Finally, when would be dad be considered a 'new' customer again?

Thanks once again!

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour

Been with Sky since 2000, been in my dad's name for the 17 years and put in a cancellation which ends on the 6th Dec 2017.

I'm looking to sign up in my name now, when can I get this done? (New package will be at the same address.)

I also presume I cannot use my dad's bank details for the new signup in my name and have to use different ones?

Thanks once again!

In reverse order, your dad- 12 months. Bank details: no problem at all. For the last few years same bank details but switched between me and my girlfriend. Finally, no need to wait you can sign up now, for all Sky know you could have just moved in/bought the house etc.

Caporegime
OP

Thanks once again!

Your name, different bank account. Dad won't be a 'new' customer for 12 months. If you don't mind paying for both for a time, whenever you like, BUT the code I sent you expires at the end of this month. Get it booked online (might have trouble with the active account at this address) or call before month end.

Soldato
In reverse order, your dad- 12 months. Bank details: no problem at all. For the last few years same bank details but switched between me and my girlfriend. Finally, no need to wait you can sign up now, for all Sky know you could have just moved in/bought the house etc.

Your name, different bank account. Dad won't be a 'new' customer for 12 months. If you don't mind paying for both for a time, whenever you like, BUT the code I sent you expires at the end of this month. Get it booked online (might have trouble with the active account at this address) or call before month end.

Thanks both, much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom