Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
MissChief

Looking to move from Sky HD multiroom to Sky Q multiroom. Don't need the 2TB box as have no UHD and the website is coming in at £70 (£30 install and £50 Q mini), any ideas if that is the best I will get (not at end of contract so can't try "leaving") :)

TBH that's about the best you'll likely get as in contract offers go.

Associate
Hi, new poster here, because I have some codes available, some due to expire at the end of this month.

I hope it's OK with MissChief to offer my codes in this topic. :)

Mods, please kindly let me know if I am breaking some sort of rule by offering them here. Thank you.

Last edited:
Associate
MissChief

Looking to move from Sky HD multiroom to Sky Q multiroom. Don't need the 2TB box as have no UHD and the website is coming in at £70 (£30 install and £50 Q mini), any ideas if that is the best I will get (not at end of contract so can't try "leaving") :)

The website doesn't always have the best deals available. If you don't need the 2TB, you can currently get the 1TB and a minibox for much cheaper than £70.

** please ping me a PM first, Kol **

Last edited by a moderator:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Thanks MissChief.

The website doesn't always have the best deals available. If you don't need the 2TB, you can currently get the 1TB and a minibox for much cheaper than £70.

I am a little weary of writing about offers and tactics here as I just joined, but if you want more information, feel free to send me a PM.

This thread is specifically for Sky Friends and Family discussion/codes from MissChief - as a valued member of our community he is welcome to provide the codes; however we don't want tonnes of employees signing up to give codes away.

Please ping me a PM before continuing.

Associate
Just posting a final reminder, as these codes expire soon (27/11, that's next Monday), and I have a few left.

The codes are explained below. If you're thinking of getting Sky TV, now is probably the right time, as there are changes coming soon, and with these codes you can get a cracking deal for the next 18 months.

New customers: Sky’s Complete Bundle (Box Sets, Cinema, Sports, all in HD) for £40 per month (full price is £80), or Original for £10, Box Sets for £20, Box Sets and Sports or Cinema for £30. 18-month contract. 1 Sky Q box included, if you want more boxes you need to also order the number of extra boxes you need (miniboxes), and they come with Sky Q Multiscreen which is £12 per month. Set-up fees will apply.

Existing customers: Upgrade to Sky Q with 1 minibox, free main box installation, half-price minibox installation. The set-up is very specific, you need to not currently have Multiscreen and take out at least two boxes to qualify for this. The second box comes with Sky Q Multiscreen, which is an extra £12 per month.

Permabanned
Just posting a final reminder, as these codes expire soon (27/11, that's next Monday), and I have a few left.

The codes are explained below. If you're thinking of getting Sky TV, now is probably the right time, as there are changes coming soon, and with these codes you can get a cracking deal for the next 18 months.

New customers: Sky’s Complete Bundle (Box Sets, Cinema, Sports, all in HD) for £40 per month (full price is £80), or Original for £10, Box Sets for £20, Box Sets and Sports or Cinema for £30. 18-month contract. 1 Sky Q box included, if you want more boxes you need to also order the number of extra boxes you need (miniboxes), and they come with Sky Q Multiscreen which is £12 per month. Set-up fees will apply.

Existing customers: Upgrade to Sky Q with 1 minibox, free main box installation, half-price minibox installation. The set-up is very specific, you need to not currently have Multiscreen and take out at least two boxes to qualify for this. The second box comes with Sky Q Multiscreen, which is an extra £12 per month.
also any pricing on the 2tb box?

Associate
I'm just holding out in the hope there may be a decent black friday deal for TV and Fibre.
If anyone can confirmI'd be wasting my time that would be appreciated :)

Permabanned
Can anyone help with a friends and family deal for my son?

He has been waiting for Virgin who are in an argument with BT over a pit or something. Because of this and with Christmas looming I have asked if they would consider Sky.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Permabanned
Everybody has to start at one point or another, so please define loyal? I have been a member of over clockers for years but could no remember my login details so had to re-join. I have only used overclockers in the past when researching computer builds and not Sky friends and family.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Everybody has to start at one point or another, so please define loyal? I have been a member of over clockers for years but could no remember my login details so had to re-join. I have only used overclockers in the past when researching computer builds and not Sky friends and family.

It's literally the first few lines of the original post:

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts or 1 month membership of the forums to request a code.

Also, we do not permit secondary accounts. Please contact us in Forum Content Discussion. and we will find your original account.

Man of Honour

Hi mate, appreciate that you may not be able to answer this but here goes. My cancellation is in progress and looks like it's going through. I said to the retentions team I'd pay £30 p/m for Sports in HD but they couldn't get there. I wondered what the likelihood of a new customer order being accepted if I used a different bank account and an, er, variation on my name? Current package set to cancel down on 3rd December.

Back
Top Bottom