Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Hi mate, appreciate that you may not be able to answer this but here goes. My cancellation is in progress and looks like it's going through. I said to the retentions team I'd pay £30 p/m for Sports in HD but they couldn't get there. I wondered what the likelihood of a new customer order being accepted if I used a different bank account and an, er, variation on my name? Current package set to cancel down on 3rd December.
Hmm public admission of impending fraud?
Andi.

Associate
Just posting a final reminder, as these codes expire soon (27/11, that's next Monday), and I have a few left.

The codes are explained below. If you're thinking of getting Sky TV, now is probably the right time, as there are changes coming soon, and with these codes you can get a cracking deal for the next 18 months.

New customers: Sky’s Complete Bundle (Box Sets, Cinema, Sports, all in HD) for £40 per month (full price is £80), or Original for £10, Box Sets for £20, Box Sets and Sports or Cinema for £30. 18-month contract. 1 Sky Q box included, if you want more boxes you need to also order the number of extra boxes you need (miniboxes), and they come with Sky Q Multiscreen which is £12 per month. Set-up fees will apply.

Existing customers: Upgrade to Sky Q with 1 minibox, free main box installation, half-price minibox installation. The set-up is very specific, you need to not currently have Multiscreen and take out at least two boxes to qualify for this. The second box comes with Sky Q Multiscreen, which is an extra £12 per month.

I would like a code if you have one available. Will be used this weekend. Don’t seem to be able to add you as trusted?

Associate
Just posting a final reminder, as these codes expire soon (27/11, that's next Monday), and I have a few left.

The codes are explained below. If you're thinking of getting Sky TV, now is probably the right time, as there are changes coming soon, and with these codes you can get a cracking deal for the next 18 months.

New customers: Sky’s Complete Bundle (Box Sets, Cinema, Sports, all in HD) for £40 per month (full price is £80), or Original for £10, Box Sets for £20, Box Sets and Sports or Cinema for £30. 18-month contract. 1 Sky Q box included, if you want more boxes you need to also order the number of extra boxes you need (miniboxes), and they come with Sky Q Multiscreen which is £12 per month. Set-up fees will apply.

Existing customers: Upgrade to Sky Q with 1 minibox, free main box installation, half-price minibox installation. The set-up is very specific, you need to not currently have Multiscreen and take out at least two boxes to qualify for this. The second box comes with Sky Q Multiscreen, which is an extra £12 per month.

Hi Same here, says you have trust disabled, to PM you, you need to enable it. Cheers

Soldato
try sky.com/partners

put your work e-mail in you'l get some good discount codes

50% off packages
£12 per month for uipgrading to sky q 2tb

Associate
Hi,

First time posting but I too am moving house next week and am looking to get Sky.

Ideally looking for the a 2tb sky q box with multiroom, cinema, sports and the sports hd pack. If there are discount course available I’d really appreciate it if I could get one.

Thanks in advance.

Soldato
Hi,

First time posting but I too am moving house next week and am looking to get Sky.

Ideally looking for the a 2tb sky q box with multiroom, cinema, sports and the sports hd pack. If there are discount course available I’d really appreciate it if I could get one.

Thanks in advance.

From the First Post

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts or 1 month membership of the forums to request a code.

Associate
From the First Post

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts or 1 month membership of the forums to request a code.

OK, thanks for the info. Will wait it out and will try to actively post and wait until I ask again. Thanks for letting me know.

Back
Top Bottom