Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
As
Any idea if/when the new entertainment pack will have a friends and family discount? I’m looking to switch over to Sky now that my VM contract is up

As MissChief mentioned a few posts above, the current F&F offer is half price for the Entertainment package, which saves everyone £10 per month, and brings the price of the package down to £10 from £20.

Commissario
As MissChief mentioned a few posts above, the current F&F offer is half price for the Entertainment package, which saves everyone £10 per month, and brings the price of the package down to £10 from £20.

Sorry yup I did see that, silly of me.
Are there discounts for adding HD and box sets or is that still an extra £5/month each?

Permabanned
@MisChief any chance I could get the code for £10 off entertainment pack?

I know I don't meet requirements in OPbut I figured that would be more weighted to full package deals (although I would love one of those if you have any haha)

I signed up with a new account as the last time I used overclockers was almost a decade ago and I no longer have access to that email.

Anyway thought I'd ask

Associate
Hello again everyone,

My apologies for not posting in a while, once again I have been extremely busy with life and moving house.

Some new Friends & Family offers for new customers came up on the system a few days ago, so I am assuming MissChief will also have access to them, he's probably just busy and has not posted yet.

They are for new customers only, and offer the complete bundle (Entertainment, kids, Box Sets, HD, Sports, Sports HD, Cinema) for £40 per month, with an 18 month commitment. A set-up fee applies depending on the Sky Q box or boxes you will choose.

I have 10 of these invites available. Please make sure to contact MissChief first as it is his topic and I am only hijacking here.

Cheers

Soldato
Hello again everyone,

My apologies for not posting in a while, once again I have been extremely busy with life and moving house.

Some new Friends & Family offers for new customers came up on the system a few days ago, so I am assuming MissChief will also have access to them, he's probably just busy and has not posted yet.

They are for new customers only, and offer the complete bundle (Entertainment, kids, Box Sets, HD, Sports, Sports HD, Cinema) for £40 per month, with an 18 month commitment. A set-up fee applies depending on the Sky Q box or boxes you will choose.

I have 10 of these invites available. Please make sure to contact MissChief first as it is his topic and I am only hijacking here.

Cheers

That is more like it. And something I could get onboard with. Trust incoming...

Caporegime
OP
Hello again everyone,

Cheers

They have indeed and I've just updated the original post. Super if I get any more requests than I have codes I'll refer them to you.

Soldato
Ant deals for new customers? My mum wants a basic package but the cheapest we can find is £20 wheras my brother who got the basic package over a month back is paying like £8 after quidco cashback

Associate
Hey currently about to sign up for sky just wondering if anyone still has any codes they could give me ? I want pretty much everything including the internet thanks.

Associate
Hello again everyone,

Cheers

as i already have sky q. is it possible to cancel and rejoin in my gfs name and use the existing equipment i own?

Back
Top Bottom