Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
If any new customer deals come along would you be kind enough to trust me please.

Same with me if possible - thanks.

New customer deal here as well please. Ive popped my csncellation with Virgin and im done on the 14th July, so need Sky to come up with the goods or ill probably lock in to VM again sadly.

I would be very keen on a new customer Sky Q deal if possible in the near future please. Looking to get Sky Q with the 4K box plus one multi-room box with sports and possibly movies if the price is right.

My BT contract has now ended so I am weighing up options - if there are any offers I may jump across to Sky. I'll keep watching the thread!

Original post updated with the only current offer available. There will likely be something else in the next few weeks, potentially similar to the £35 complete bundle deal I've had previously if you want to hold off for a few weeks.

Caporegime
OP
Happy to have some info for a new customer deal.

Is it possible to get the complete bundle. Multi room and the uhd box for £52. What would the upfront be?

Complete bundle is currently, with the offer, £40pm. The 1TB is free, 2TB I think is £60. I'm not sure about the price of a Mini box atm, maybe £40 up front and £12pm for Sky Q MS.

Caporegime
OP
That doesn't sound right at all? Might be worth giving them a call and have the code handy as they can sometimes add it without cancelling the order.

Did I send you a code?

Associate
Original post updated with the only current offer available. There will likely be something else in the next few weeks, potentially similar to the £35 complete bundle deal I've had previously if you want to hold off for a few weeks.

Thanks, I might hold out a bit longer.

Am I mistaken or was there a previous F&F offer that worked out at around £42-£44 per month for the full package on Sky Q with a 2TB box (maybe with an up-front cost in the £30-£100 range) and one minibox? i.e the £42-£44 per month included the cost of multi-room. For some reason I had this figure in my head from a conversation I had with a Sky rep at a kiosk in a shopping centre about 3 or 4 months ago but I wasn't able to sign up as I was still waiting for my flat purchase to go through.

If not, can you get the Ultra-HD/4K with just the 2TB box on its own or is it a requirement to have multi-room at £12 per month on top to get the sports in 4K?

[Edit] Having done a quick calculation, a 60% discount on the Complete Bundle would be £32, plus the £12 for multi-room would make it £44 per month plus the cost of the 2TB box and mini-box. Has something like this ever been offered...or better?

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Thanks, I might hold out a bit longer.

Am I mistaken or was there a previous F&F offer that worked out at around £42-£44 per month for the full package on Sky Q with a 2TB box (maybe with an up-front cost in the £30-£100 range) and one minibox? i.e the £42-£44 per month included the cost of multi-room. For some reason I had this figure in my head from a conversation I had with a Sky rep at a kiosk in a shopping centre about 3 or 4 months ago but I wasn't able to sign up as I was still waiting for my flat purchase to go through.

If not, can you get the Ultra-HD/4K with just the 2TB box on its own or is it a requirement to have multi-room at £12 per month on top to get the sports in 4K?

[Edit] Having done a quick calculation, a 60% discount on the Complete Bundle would be £32, plus the £12 for multi-room would make it £44 per month plus the cost of the 2TB box and mini-box. Has something like this ever been offered...or better?

Best I've had within the past year was the complete bundle for £30 I think, so £42 with the Mini box. Sky Q Multiscreen is required to get UHD anything. Then it's in line with your other subscriptions.

Soldato

Just exchanged contracts on my first home so now on the prowl for a good TV deal so will be watching this thread like a hawk ready to strike! Thank you for sharing these vouchers with us all :)

Associate
I've been a member of the forum for a long time but with no posts and I'm considering resigning up to Sky after a 5 year absence.

Is the current deal on post 1 still available or has it expired pending new deals ?

Back
Top Bottom