Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Depends on the offer wording I'm afraid. If the offer is x for £x then you're protected. If it's £x off' then you're not.

When I look at the price breakdown it looks like some of it is x for £x and then it adds sky sports etc as an extra so I guess that is how they get round putting bits of it up.

Associate
Judging by the way the Friends & Family offers are, I believe you are protected from the price increase. The letters have been sent out as normal, but they do not necessarily mean your bill is affected, just that the price of the product is increasing.

I'd give Sky a call though, just to be safe.

My email definitely says my price is going up and isn’t a generic email.

Associate
One way to be certain then is to check your statement for next month. You know what you were paying before, if there is an increase for next month's bill, then you know you are definitely affected.

Funnily enough, after I posted my response, I checked the My Sky app and saw the bit where it shows the expected next 3 month bills and they all show the same price i'm paying now so I now I don't have a clue if I'm affected or not.

Associate
Apologies for my previous post, I thought MissChief still had the F&F offers on his OP but turns out he updated it.

I still have 4 codes left for the £40 Complete package available, due to expire on April 1st.

Soldato
Hi Supoerdumper, I am an existing customer, but out of any contract period and paying close to £100 a month. Is there anyway you can see that I might be able to take advantage of this £40 deal?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom