Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Permabanned
Bit confused.

I renewed my contract with discount as advised, retaining SKY+. I then add the sky q offer which was emailed to me and I get this reply?

We do not recognise the offer associated with the code you've entered. Please check that you have entered the offer code correctly.

Associate
I have some codes left, but MissChief's last post was that he has two more codes, so I don't know if he wants to contact you first or not.

He'll probably post in a while.

Ok thanks, how long does it take to get them out and setup etc?..... I need to give them a call and get booked in asap

Associate
Bit confused.

I renewed my contract with discount as advised, retaining SKY+. I then add the sky q offer which was emailed to me and I get this reply?

We do not recognise the offer associated with the code you've entered. Please check that you have entered the offer code correctly.

You've emailed me about this as well, since I gave you the original code. I don't know why you would get this message. The only reason you would be unable to get this upgrade is in case you already have Multiscreen with Sky+, but I think you had said you do not have Multiscreen currently?

I can send you another code in case this one expired or something.

Ok thanks, how long does it take to get them out and setup etc?..... I need to give them a call and get booked in asap

7-10 days on average. Maybe sooner, it depends on postcode and engineer availability.

Permabanned
You've emailed me about this as well, since I gave you the original code. I don't know why you would get this message. The only reason you would be unable to get this upgrade is in case you already have Multiscreen with Sky+, but I think you had said you do not have Multiscreen currently?

I can send you another code in case this one expired or something.

7-10 days on average. Maybe sooner, it depends on postcode and engineer availability.
All sorted now, seems to be an error on the website, get installed 10th July as they didnt have next Tuesday.

Soldato
what's the best deals currently for telephone, broadband and sky tv with skysports (new customer)? Someone told me in passing they managed to get all that for £40 a month.. on the sky website it comes out as £68 a month..

Caporegime
OP
what's the best deals currently for telephone, broadband and sky tv with skysports (new customer)? Someone told me in passing they managed to get all that for £40 a month.. on the sky website it comes out as £68 a month..
£40 is the current staff introduce a friend offer. Send me a trust message, I have one code left.

Back
Top Bottom