Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Right now, this is the best price you can get as a new customer.

But up until Sunday last week, five days ago, we had another offer for members here, for £45 which also included complete Sports.
Yea, I've been keeping an eye out. It's just that SQE that pushes the price up. This deal is perfect for me as I don't want sports or kids but I want everything else.

Soldato
My BT broadband deal is up in 3 weeks and I’m thinking of moving to Sky.

Does anybody have any deals available? I’m thinking of getting the max fibre with sky entertainment and sky sports! It’s quite expensive going through the sky website without a deal!

Caporegime
OP
My BT broadband deal is up in 3 weeks and I’m thinking of moving to Sky.

Does anybody have any deals available? I’m thinking of getting the max fibre with sky entertainment and sky sports! It’s quite expensive going through the sky website without a deal!
Got your trust message will sort you out this evening.

Soldato
Likely to get any new deals for Christmas misschief? Really wish I'd of taken you up in the £10 entertainment offer. Wife is wanting sky now with HD pack but only watches entertainment channels.

Was holding off for potential Christmas offer but might just take the plunge at £25

Caporegime
OP
Likely to get any new deals for Christmas misschief? Really wish I'd of taken you up in the £10 entertainment offer. Wife is wanting sky now with HD pack but only watches entertainment channels.

Was holding off for potential Christmas offer but might just take the plunge at £25
I can do Entertainment with HD for £15, a £10 saving?

Associate
I have Sky Sports and Entertainment at £52pm. Broadband and phone are with BT and costing £78pm including line rental and UK anytime calls. Thinking of going all in with Sky. Does anyone know if it would be better to do it online or call in and try to secure a better deal?

Back
Top Bottom