Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Hi mate, had a call from 0800 023 2588 claiming to be sky offering 45% off any package, is this genuine or some scammy marketing trick? Virgin caught me with this in the past, selling unbeatable deals but when the contract comes through it's all full price!

Caporegime
OP
Hi mate, had a call from 0800 023 2588 claiming to be sky offering 45% off any package, is this genuine or some scammy marketing trick? Virgin caught me with this in the past, selling unbeatable deals but when the contract comes through it's all full price!

Could be but that's not my department. All they should need is the last two digits of your bank account, not the full details. Be wary of giving any other details.

Soldato
Hi MissChief, I was lucky enough to get a code from you 11 months ago, predictably my bill is about to go up…from £51 to £125!!! I’m really impressed with Sky Q and to be fair the broadband (80mb) has also been rock solid. However, I’m reluctant (read no chance) to pay over double, have you any idea what kind of deal I should hold out for?

I’ve got everything, 3 boxes with everything apart from BT Sport…Any advice much appreciated (again!)

Thanks in advance.

Caporegime
OP
The offers at the moment aren't great, only half price on the basic packages with full price sports and movies. I'm expecting a new offer next month.

Man of Honour
Looking to move away from Virgin now they're trying to rob me.
Would one of these codes bring the monthly cost of Fibre unlimited and the basic TV package down to £42pm?

Seems an obvious question but just double checking it works when buying an already discounted bundle.

I’m out of contract with broadband with Virgin and now want to charge me £52 for 100mb which is just crazy in my opinion.

Looking at Sky, if I’m switching then I’d ideally like SkyQ + 4K stuff too, but the Mrs isn’t going to go for anything over £45.

Any decent codes or recommendations?

Cheers

Soldato
Hi mate, any 4k codes or deals going? Thanks
Just to note that UHD is not quite 4K.

Difference between Ultra HD and 4K. Technically, "Ultra High Definition" is actually a derivation of the4K digital cinema standard. However while your local multiplex shows images in native 4096 x 2160 4Kresolution, the new Ultra HD consumer format has a slightly lower resolution of 3840 X 2160.
Andi.

Caporegime
OP
Just to note that UHD is not quite 4K.

Difference between Ultra HD and 4K. Technically, "Ultra High Definition" is actually a derivation of the4K digital cinema standard. However while your local multiplex shows images in native 4096 x 2160 4Kresolution, the new Ultra HD consumer format has a slightly lower resolution of 3840 X 2160.
Andi.
That's why sky always say UHD, not 4K. :)

Back
Top Bottom