Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Hi,

I'd really appreciate a code if anyone has one to spare?

Looking to get Sky Q, Netflix, movies, HD and fibre. Currently using NowTv but watching 720 on a 4k TV is killing me.

Thanks

Soldato
The Sky TV Big Bundle + Broadband Unlimited
Over 300 channels, Sky Box Sets & Netflix, 11 kids channels, Sky Cinema & Sky Sports - All in stunning HD.
Plus, totally unlimited broadband.
£60.00 a month
Line Rental & Sky Talk included

What Netflix sub is included with Sky? 4K?

I'm currently paying £40 for internet with Plusnet, and £10 for UHD Netflix.

If it's only going to cost an additional £10p/m to watch the F1, that would be amazing value.

EDIT: Just checked Skys website, Sky Q full package minus kids and cinema, and without additional mini boxes, broadband max and HD add-on is £92 a month!

Plus an additional cost of £75 for the 2TB box to unlock UHD!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
What Netflix sub is included with Sky? 4K?

I'm currently paying £40 for internet with Plusnet, and £10 for UHD Netflix.

If it's only going to cost an additional £10p/m to watch the F1, that would be amazing value.

EDIT: Just checked Skys website, Sky Q full package minus kids and cinema, and without additional mini boxes, broadband max and HD add-on is £92 a month!

Plus an additional cost of £75 for the 2TB box to unlock UHD!
If you have a single box (1TB or 2TB without Sky Q Experience) then it’s netflix standard plan. If you have Sky Q Experience then it’s the Premium plan, it still can’t watch 4K on a mini box or 1 TB.

Associate
I don't have any left. @superdumper might though

New codes are out, want to update the OP?

Surf and Watch Bundle
Sky TV with over 300 Entertainment channels and Broadband Unlimited.
£30.00
a month
£19.95 one-off cost

Ultimate Mix Bundle
Sky TV with Ultimate On Demand and Sky Cinema.
£30.00
a month

Spectator Bundle
Sky TV with Sky Sports, all in stunning HD
£30.00
a month

Caporegime
OP

Surf and Watch Bundle
£30.00
a month
£19.95 one-off cost

Ultimate Mix Bundle
£30.00
a month

Spectator Bundle
£30.00
a month
Will do so when I’m on my PC later. It’s a royal pain on the iPad.

Associate
Morning @superdumper @MissChief , I am currently in the process of looking at changing my fibre, is there any offers on this including TV at all? I can only get around 40mb here.

The first offer only includes BB, the other two are TV only.

There is a very good offer for new Fibre customers available through the call centre right now, so you may need to phone in after arranging for the TV, to place the Fibre order.

The offer is 8.01 for Fibre Unlimited/Max, and 19.99 Line Rental, so £27 for an 18 month contract. There may be a setup fee, but they'll tell you when you place the order.

Soldato
The first offer only includes BB, the other two are TV only.

There is a very good offer for new Fibre customers available through the call centre right now, so you may need to phone in after arranging for the TV, to place the Fibre order.

The offer is 8.01 for Fibre Unlimited/Max, and 19.99 Line Rental, so £27 for an 18 month contract. There may be a setup fee, but they'll tell you when you place the order.

Thanks for the info. I am currently paying £22.50 for 40mb Talk Talk and currently unable to get any higher where I live.

Are the offers able to be tweaked above to include a fibre rather than just broadband?

Caporegime
OP
Thanks for the info. I am currently paying £22.50 for 40mb Talk Talk and currently unable to get any higher where I live.

Are the offers able to be tweaked above to include a fibre rather than just broadband?
You can add Fibre easily enough but they won’t be included in any deal. The current deal is £8.99 off so £30pm including line rental I believe.

Last edited:
Soldato
Are there any good options for me, currently have sky q with a 2 tb box and a mini paying £12pm for box sets but it's going up to the £50 Mark next month. We also have fibre with sky too. I have a friend who's an installer I can get codes from

Caporegime
OP
Are there any good options for me, currently have sky q with a 2 tb box and a mini paying £12pm for box sets but it's going up to the £50 Mark next month. We also have fibre with sky too. I have a friend who's an installer I can get codes from
Not unless you’re willing to cancel everything, return your equipment then wait for a new install.

Caporegime

Surf and Watch Bundle
£30.00
a month
£19.95 one-off cost

Ultimate Mix Bundle
£30.00
a month

Spectator Bundle
£30.00
a month

Are these for new customers only?

We currently have
Sky Entertainment
Sky Q Multiscreen
Sky HD
Sky Boxsets