Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
@MissChief Hi mate, looking at sorting my parent's Sky bill out they were paying £14pm for just Entertainment on the old Sky+ box package. Dad got an email saying the price goes up £5pm, then got a further email recently giving him a £5pm discount offer automatically... So next month the bill goes up to £20.50pm.

What's the best way to sort them a discount again? I'd like to get him on Sky Q but he doesn't want to pay anymore, say if it's going to cost him £20pm+ (tight sod)

Would the first offer of Entertainment £11pm be any good? Is that on Sky+ or for Sky Q customers? Would it work if I cancelled Sky in my dad's name and took a new offer in my mum's name for them?

EDIT: Had a thought I'm sure I did this last year. Put cancellation request through, then logging in his Sky account he had a 40-50% discount offer. Does this still happen these days?

Cheers :)

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief Hi mate, looking at sorting my parent's Sky bill out they were paying £14pm for just Entertainment on the old Sky+ box package. Dad got an email saying the price goes up £5pm, then got a further email recently giving him a £5pm discount offer automatically... So next month the bill goes up to £20.50pm.

What's the best way to sort them a discount again? I'd like to get him on Sky Q but he doesn't want to pay anymore, say if it's going to cost him £20pm+ (tight sod)

Would the first offer of Entertainment £11pm be any good? Is that on Sky+ or for Sky Q customers? Would it work if I cancelled Sky in my dad's name and took a new offer in my mum's name for them?

EDIT: Had a thought I'm sure I did this last year. Put cancellation request through, then logging in his Sky account he had a 40-50% discount offer. Does this still happen these days?

Cheers :)
My offers only work with new customers sadly.

Soldato
Hmmm, not been my recent experience......we had a great deal of 55.70 for TV (sports hd, cinema, Q multi, hd) on 2tb Q box, with 3 minis (only 2 on at a time) and 29 for BB/phone = £86.70/month...…. BB going up £2 intra contract, which is meh but ok, but TV side offers now expiring and going up +£30

Sky not offered anything much at all on chat just now, anything they offered also had a £15 admin charge(!) which was unremovable, seemingly, so have had to look at cancellation.

Does retention call to customer still happen/generate the best results?
Just to follow this up. I'm one month into new contract and I've just come off the chat with another £5pm knocked off my bill.

Associate
Hi MissChief,

I am a new customer and I am looking for the below deal, is it possible to get a discount code please.

The package I am looking for is;

Sky Ultra HD 2th box
2 x 1tb Sky Q boxes
Sky Experience
Sky Essentials

Thanks in advanced,
Bashy

Caporegime
OP
Hi MissChief,

I am a new customer and I am looking for the below deal, is it possible to get a discount code please.

The package I am looking for is;

Sky Ultra HD 2th box
2 x 1tb Sky Q boxes
Sky Experience
Sky Essentials

Thanks in advanced,
Bashy
Send me a trust message? I have no codes for the third option left but still have options 1 & 2.

Caporegime
OP
Hi @MissChief, thanks for getting back to me. was worried email had got lost in spam :)
Although not sure about the new member comment :\ sure i've been here a lot longer than 6 months :)

Nothing showed up in search history as I now search if I don't recognise the name, I guess you really don't post very often! I don't have any codes for the last offer but I can get one.

Uvo

Uvo

Associate
Nothing showed up in search history as I now search if I don't recognise the name, I guess you really don't post very often! I don't have any codes for the last offer but I can get one.
yeah looks like i've been a bit quiet of late :( ill blame new baby. not sure where year has gone.
If you could get another code, that would be great.
thanks

Soldato
Just found out my current Sky deal expires 1 Jul and they are putting the price up.

Any codes or ideas on how to get the price back down please?

Back
Top Bottom