Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
New deals for new customers available!

Box Sets, Sports and Cinema for £40 a month
With offers available from £10, there’s something for everyone.

Original Bundle - £10 a month

Award-winning entertainment on over 270 channels, including Sky Atlantic, exclusive to Sky

Box Sets Bundle - £20 a month

Everything from the Original Bundle, plus over 350 addictively good Box Sets

Box Sets + Sports or Cinema - £30 a month

Add unrivalled sports coverage and get Sky Sports in HD or choose over 1000 movies on demand with Sky Cinema.

Box Sets + Sports + Cinema - £40 a month

Endless entertainment with the full range of Sky channels including Sky Sports in HD and Sky Cinema.

Caporegime
OP
If any new customer deals come along would you be kind enough to trust me please.

Same with me if possible - thanks.

I would be very keen on a new customer Sky Q deal if possible in the near future please. Looking to get Sky Q with the 4K box plus one multi-room box with sports and possibly movies if the price is right.

My BT contract has now ended so I am weighing up options - if there are any offers I may jump across to Sky. I'll keep watching the thread!

Happy to have some info for a new customer deal.

Is it possible to get the complete bundle. Multi room and the uhd box for £52. What would the upfront be?

A new deal has started, info in the first post. If you're still interested then send me a trust message.

Soldato
New deals for new customers available!

Box Sets, Sports and Cinema for £40 a month
With offers available from £10, there’s something for everyone.

Original Bundle - £10 a month

Award-winning entertainment on over 270 channels, including Sky Atlantic, exclusive to Sky

Box Sets Bundle - £20 a month

Everything from the Original Bundle, plus over 350 addictively good Box Sets

Box Sets + Sports or Cinema - £30 a month

Add unrivalled sports coverage and get Sky Sports in HD or choose over 1000 movies on demand with Sky Cinema.

Box Sets + Sports + Cinema - £40 a month

Endless entertainment with the full range of Sky channels including Sky Sports in HD and Sky Cinema.

When will these be available till? just asking because im going to be out of the country for a month and plan on signing up at the end of October.
Do you think I should just sign up now?

Soldato
Hey mate

I'd like to get the football in UHD and whatever else they do in UHD.

Don't need box sets as my BB speed is slow up north.

Any prices? Thanks

Soldato
@MissChief how does it work if I wanted to sign up for Sky Q as a new customer in the missus name? Looking to recontract in October as contract ends start of November.

I'm already an existing customer 8 years, we already have Sky Q 2TB box, Mini box with Box Sets already.

How much would it be for Box Sets and Multiroom on the new deal? Wonder whether to sign up as a new customer or not...

Tried ringing today for a deal and was told 40% is your best and to snuff it lol.

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief how does it work if I wanted to sign up for Sky Q as a new customer in the missus name? Looking to recontract in October as contract ends start of November.

I'm already an existing customer 8 years, we already have Sky Q 2TB box, Mini box with Box Sets already.

How much would it be for Box Sets and Multiroom on the new deal? Wonder whether to sign up as a new customer or not...

Tried ringing today for a deal and was told 40% is your best and to snuff it lol.
best package is £40 for everything, but not including Multiscreen which is a fixed £12.

Back
Top Bottom