Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
hi guys, i haven't been with sky for a few years, so will be a new customer. looking for TV only, don't need a phone line or broadband.

will be wanting sports mainly, in 4k - so sky Q. multiroom preferable too. any offers going ?

Soldato
These codes are for new customers, aren't they? My parents have been Sky customers for ages and watch a lot of sport but their subscription has inflated over time and they'd like to know their options. Can anyone give any advice on the best way to get a better deal please?

Associate
These codes are for new customers, aren't they? My parents have been Sky customers for ages and watch a lot of sport but their subscription has inflated over time and they'd like to know their options. Can anyone give any advice on the best way to get a better deal please?

Yes, the codes are for new customers. If your parents have been with Sky for a very long time, the best thing they can do is to give them a call and ask to speak to the retentions department, because they are thinking of cancelling. Retentions have the best offers for an active account. If they cancel, then we can speak about a new customer offer with a friends and family code, but until then, we here can't be of much help.

PAz

PAz

Soldato
thanks for the code.

Sky TV essentials, full sports hd and on demand with broadband essentials (no fibre yet) for £60 a month

Back
Top Bottom