Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Hi superdumper/MissChief, we've just moved into our new flat and looking to get TV+Fibre installed. Would be great if we could get a code, let me know if you'd like me to trust message you first. Cheers.

Associate
Just a quick question.

I took out the BB + TV package, when the engineer came out he offered me Sports Bundle + Box Sets for £20 which I took him up on, but he did say if I wanted to cancel I had 31 days from then. I've just rang up to cancel the Sports and they've told me if I did that then the cinema would go up to full price? Is that right? The engineer didn't mention that at all.

Caporegime
OP
Just a quick question.

I took out the BB + TV package, when the engineer came out he offered me Sports Bundle + Box Sets for £20 which I took him up on, but he did say if I wanted to cancel I had 31 days from then. I've just rang up to cancel the Sports and they've told me if I did that then the cinema would go up to full price? Is that right? The engineer didn't mention that at all.
You should be able to recontract cinema at £11 or £12 if you plan to keep it.

Associate
Wow, I just reinstated my sky today which was disconnected a month ago before I saw this thread, Sky Q 2TB, 2 mini boxes, sports and cinema in HD, sky Q experience and box sets, no Netflix, super fast BB for £91 a month.

can I still use these codes? If not could I just phone and say I have this code I forgot to use as I only did it today?

If not I will have to come back in 18 months and get my missus to sign up!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Wow, I just reinstated my sky today which was disconnected a month ago before I saw this thread, Sky Q 2TB, 2 mini boxes, sports and cinema in HD, sky Q experience and box sets, no Netflix, super fast BB for £91 a month.

can I still use these codes? If not could I just phone and say I have this code I forgot to use as I only did it today?

If not I will have to come back in 18 months and get my missus to sign up!

Sadly not. Brand new customers only.

Caporegime
OP
as it goes I have sent you a PM for code code if possible. I will just cancel and have my partner sign up. :D
If I cancel it all tomorrow (only purchased today) you think she can sign up instantly?
If it's 31 days notice you need to give trying to sign up online will likely throw an error on the system.

Associate
If it's 31 days notice you need to give trying to sign up online will likely throw an error on the system.

I am happy to wait the 31 days notice that is not a problem :) I only took on the purchase today all equipment besides a Q box is not here yet so I doubt there would be 31 days. I will call tomorrow and cancel and see what they say.

Associate

Hi MissCheif, I phoned them to cancel and they have lowered my contract enough to almost be at the price with the discount! I will leave it as it is now and come back to you in 18 months!

Thank you :D

Man of Honour
Hi guys.

I know I'm very new to this site and it may come across as cheeky but, I guess you don't get if you don't ask? Is there anybody that could possibly provide me with a sky tv and internet discount code?

Thanks in advance!
From the OP:

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts and 6 month membership of the forums to request a code.

Back
Top Bottom