Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Man of Honour
@MissChief Just wondering if you could give me some guidance. I've had +HD for 5 years and play the cancellation dance in November every 12 months - usually getting 50%. I'm interested in sport in UHD (sport is all I have Sky for) and noticed the Q upgrade offer you mentioned.

Is there a way for me to continue with a discount and easily upgrade? Am I right in saying I'm likely to be offered another 12 month discount but, if I upgrade, I'd be tied in for 18 months - leaving 6 months at full price? Cheers for any advice.

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief Just wondering if you could give me some guidance. I've had +HD for 5 years and play the cancellation dance in November every 12 months - usually getting 50%. I'm interested in sport in UHD (sport is all I have Sky for) and noticed the Q upgrade offer you mentioned.

Is there a way for me to continue with a discount and easily upgrade? Am I right in saying I'm likely to be offered another 12 month discount but, if I upgrade, I'd be tied in for 18 months - leaving 6 months at full price? Cheers for any advice.
Pretty much as you've said. You'll be tied in to Sky Q for 18 months, yes.

Back
Top Bottom