Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Soldato
Can't believe it's been nearly 16 months since you gave me my code, which I am incredibly greatful for.

What is the procedure when you reach month 18? Do you have to haggle with Sky or do you have codes for existing customers?

I'm quite happy with the price even on month 18 when the discount comes off, just wouldn't mind UHD.

Caporegime
OP
Can't believe it's been nearly 16 months since you gave me my code, which I am incredibly greatful for.

What is the procedure when you reach month 18? Do you have to haggle with Sky or do you have codes for existing customers?

I'm quite happy with the price even on month 18 when the discount comes off, just wouldn't mind UHD.
No codes for existing customers I’m afraid. Haggle or cancel!

Soldato
Just sent you a trust message :)

Not sure what I need.. right now I'm paying just over £100 for broadband, phone and TV... Q with 2 multiroom boxes but no films/sports etc so it feels like robbery tbh... We watch normal TV, Sky Atlantic, Sky comedy and that's about it! I just need the fastest most unlimited broadband and a basic TV package.. we move in 2 weeks so may as well be "new" and set up with my other half :)

Caporegime
OP
Just sent you a trust message :)

Not sure what I need.. right now I'm paying just over £100 for broadband, phone and TV... Q with 2 multiroom boxes but no films/sports etc so it feels like robbery tbh... We watch normal TV, Sky Atlantic, Sky comedy and that's about it! I just need the fastest most unlimited broadband and a basic TV package.. we move in 2 weeks so may as well be "new" and set up with my other half :)
While I can’t officially condone your actions I will send a code along later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom