Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
@MissChief my existing offer comes to an end in march. currently paying £27 for entertainment and Sports with HD.
just spoke to someone and i think the best they would offer was signature pack £15, HD £3 and sports HD £22. so £40.

my dad already has the fibre and phone which comes to £25, he recently switched mobile to sky too for £6 a month.
would it make a difference if i combined both accounts?

i have over a month still, but just seeking some advice

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief my existing offer comes to an end in march. currently paying £27 for entertainment and Sports with HD.
just spoke to someone and i think the best they would offer was signature pack £15, HD £3 and sports HD £22. so £40.

my dad already has the fibre and phone which comes to £25, he recently switched mobile to sky too for £6 a month.
would it make a difference if i combined both accounts?

i have over a month still, but just seeking some advice
I don’t believe there is any advantage in having the accounts together other than being able to watch Sky TV apps via mobile data without using up your data allowance. The £40 deal isn’t so bad actually.

Associate
I don’t believe there is any advantage in having the accounts together other than being able to watch Sky TV apps via mobile data without using up your data allowance. The £40 deal isn’t so bad actually.

thank you, i will call again towards the end of next month

Associate
Hi, I don't suppose there are any new customer offers available at the minute?

My current offer has expired and my bill has/will increase from £32 to £75... Called to see what they can offer and best they're willing to give me is £48 per month for the same package we had before.

Caporegime
OP

My current offer has expired and my bill has/will increase from £32 to £75... Called to see what they can offer and best they're willing to give me is £48 per month for the same package we had before.
There are, but I cannot officially condone nor recommend you cancelling and signing back up again in your Partners, dogs and cats name. Chances are you’ll need to phone as trying to sign up as doing so online will pick up the existing account.

Associate

check your sky account online, there should be a recontract option.
i am paying £28 due to expire in march, i just checked it now and its offering me £31 for a new contract.

Associate
check your sky account online, there should be a recontract option.
i am paying £28 due to expire in march, i just checked it now and its offering me £31 for a new contract.

Funny story about that, I actually did click to recontract for £34 per month. Checked my future bills and I was shown £61 anyway, which is what prompted my call to see what they could offer.

Associate
Funny story about that, I actually did click to recontract for £34 per month. Checked my future bills and I was shown £61 anyway, which is what prompted my call to see what they could offer.

you prompted me to check, and my future bill has also increased from the recontract price. did they agree to your price or what did you do?

im talking to them now, and they are telling me it was for the remainder of my contract which was 1 month, even though i have screen shots which say a new 18 month contract.

Associate
you prompted me to check, and my future bill has also increased from the recontract price. did they agree to your price or what did you do?

im talking to them now, and they are telling me it was for the remainder of my contract which was 1 month, even though i have screen shots which say a new 18 month contract.

Nope, weren't able to offer me anything other than the higher price I mentioned earlier. A bit disappointing on the whole really, the guy I spoke to about it pretty much told me not to trust anything online about re-contracting in future though. He said he used it once to help his mum and it caused him nothing but trouble, so always give them a call rather than trying to save a bit of time!

Associate
Nope, weren't able to offer me anything other than the higher price I mentioned earlier. A bit disappointing on the whole really, the guy I spoke to about it pretty much told me not to trust anything online about re-contracting in future though. He said he used it once to help his mum and it caused him nothing but trouble, so always give them a call rather than trying to save a bit of time!

thanks.
the guy i spoke to kept telling me it was just for one month, i sent a screen shot and both him and his manager agreed that it says £31 per month in a new 18 month contract but they would not offer me the same deal. they offered me £36 then said they made a mistake and it should be £39. so a bit annoyed at that.

Soldato
I think I asked a while back on here but im in the middle of buying my first house, sadly no VM available so will be signing up to sky. This is what I want/think I want in terms of a package. With a friends/family code, does anyone know what the price would be?
https://imgur.com/a/MoAjGTX
LdfTy9D

MoAjGTX

That is also their 150mb broadband.

EDIT: Had a nightmare uploading the image!

Caporegime
OP
I think I asked a while back on here but im in the middle of buying my first house, sadly no VM available so will be signing up to sky. This is what I want/think I want in terms of a package. With a friends/family code, does anyone know what the price would be?
https://imgur.com/a/MoAjGTX
LdfTy9D

MoAjGTX

That is also their 150mb broadband.

EDIT: Had a nightmare uploading the image!

I honestly don't know, but if you send me a trust message I can send you a code and you can check it?

Soldato
I honestly don't know, but if you send me a trust message I can send you a code and you can check it?
Thank you for the offer, I am not ready to place the order as of yet so I don't want to burn the code if its a one time entry type system?

I am just pricing things up, should hopefully have a more concrete move date in a few weeks so I can always contact you closer to the time if thats best?

Caporegime
OP
Thank you for the offer, I am not ready to place the order as of yet so I don't want to burn the code if its a one time entry type system?

I am just pricing things up, should hopefully have a more concrete move date in a few weeks so I can always contact you closer to the time if thats best?

Whatever suits you best. my deal is 35% off the TV standard price as well as 35% off broadband including the Ultrafast.

Back
Top Bottom