Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
Hi MissChief

Just wondering if you can help with Sky Broadband and TV deals?

Thanks

Bailey
Nothing specifically for friends and family on the broadband side but there's usually a deal of some sort on. To side, at the moment, is just the offers in the first post.

Soldato
Thanks for the code. Was interested in the UHD football but initially put off by the £199.99 install fee that came with the 2TB Q. Looked at it again this morning and it dropped to £65 for some reason.

Multi-room, the default originals, Sky sports ( UHD ) and unlimited Fibre Max was only £20 more than I pay for my BT broadband and HD TV extra. All in all, your code saved me about £30 odd a month. Cheers MissChief :)

Associate
Hi, been on a deal with everything except Sports bundle on Sky for 12mths for £47. Just seen today (my error contract up), ive been charged £103 for this month.
Anyone have a good offer for current Sky deals for existing owners or is it a case I need to pop back over to Virgin who are offering similar for £55pm with BT and Sky Atlantic thrown in?

Caporegime
OP
Hi, been on a deal with everything except Sports bundle on Sky for 12mths for £47. Just seen today (my error contract up), ive been charged £103 for this month.
Anyone have a good offer for current Sky deals for existing owners or is it a case I need to pop back over to Virgin who are offering similar for £55pm with BT and Sky Atlantic thrown in?
There's no available deal you can just sign up for, you'll need to call and play the cancellation dance with Sky.

Back
Top Bottom