Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
Is that fibre?

Hi,

What price should is be for TV, 35mb fibre and Netflix please?

Just had an email through from talk talk about increases so just looking at options.

Many thanks
Yes it's Superfast Fibre. I have no idea about pricing, not been on the domestic customer facing side for nearly two years now. 35% off standard pricing.

Caporegime
OP
Is there a cheap F&F deal with Sky Q and does that offer all the content of Now TV? (Without internet as already have internet)
If you're talking the basic Now TV package then Sky Signature is probably what you want. Comes with Netflix for £4pm on the basic Netflix pack and standard is £30pm but with my deal, 35% off. If you already have Netflix premium or similar you can transfer that or keep it running

Soldato
If you're talking the basic Now TV package then Sky Signature is probably what you want. Comes with Netflix for £4pm on the basic Netflix pack and standard is £30pm but with my deal, 35% off. If you already have Netflix premium or similar you can transfer that or keep it running
#I can't seem to see the Sky Signature pack?

How much would it be with the discount? And what does it include?

Does it include UHD as well as Netflix?

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
So if I pay 5 quid a month for Now TV and 13,99 for Netflix, effectively I would be paying a tenner extra and getting Netflix and all Now TV has to offer + UHD and recording capabilities and more (box sets)?

Caporegime
OP
So if I pay 5 quid a month for Now TV and 13,99 for Netflix, effectively I would be paying a tenner extra and getting Netflix and all Now TV has to offer + UHD and recording capabilities and more (box sets)?
Sounds about right, but as I've said a few times I've been away from the Domestic side of things for nearly two years now so I'm not 100% on pricing or packages any more.

Soldato
@willhub It's £18.85/month base price (with Netflix). That becomes £25.35/month once you add UHD.

Other add-on prices:
Sky Sports - £16.25/month*
BT Sport - £24/month
Sky Cinema - £7.15/month*
Multiscreen - £9.10/month**
Kids - £3.25/month

*There's a further discount if you buy Sports and Cinema together.
**UHD is only £3.90/month if you have multiroom.

So a pretty decent price when you consider that NowTV Entertainment is £9.99/month + £3 for the HD Boost, and Netflix in UHD is £13.99/month.

Associate
Hi,

I am in the last 30 days of my Sky contract before the monthly increases drastically.

I used to pay £75 a month for Sky Q, Multiroom, Entertainment, Cinema, Sky Sports & Superfast BB. I tried calling and the best they could offer now was £101. Seems I can't get the same deal as previously anymore :(

Is there any decent existing customer deals available?

Below is the breakdown of what I currently have.

Thank you

Soldato
@willhub It's £18.85/month base price (with Netflix). That becomes £25.35/month once you add UHD.

Other add-on prices:
Sky Sports - £16.25/month*
BT Sport - £24/month
Sky Cinema - £7.15/month*
Multiscreen - £9.10/month**
Kids - £3.25/month

*There's a further discount if you buy Sports and Cinema together.
**UHD is only £3.90/month if you have multiroom.

So a pretty decent price when you consider that NowTV Entertainment is £9.99/month + £3 for the HD Boost, and Netflix in UHD is £13.99/month.

Is this after the discount then?

I'm looking at getting the absolute bare minimum package and moving my UHD Netflix over.

Back
Top Bottom