Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief how long are the codes valid for?

My son's in the process of buying his own place and is after Sky (TV and BB), but he's only just had his offer accepted, so might not be moving for a bit.
generally they're good for a couple of months but let me know closer to the time. We don't recommend setting up Sky on moving day! If I run out of codes I can get a colleague to send a code if necessary.

Caporegime
OP
What's the best deal available for Sky TV + Netflix + vanilla HD?

Been away from Sky for over 12 months so think that makes me a new customer again.

It will make you a new customer yes. As for pricing, I have no idea. I've been away from the Domestic side for a couple of years now. Check the standard pricing and deduct 35%.

Soldato
@MissChief

Morning mate, i've seen an offer on my Sky account page - Netflix for £5 per month. However, it does not say what Netflix package it is. Is this the Netflix premium package? If so, i will sign up.

Ta.

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief

Morning mate, i've seen an offer on my Sky account page - Netflix for £5 per month. However, it does not say what Netflix package it is. Is this the Netflix premium package? If so, i will sign up.

Ta.
That I’m unsure about. Do you have Multiscreen? I think if you have Multiscreen you get Netflix Premium but I’m not 100% on that. I’ve been away from domestic stuff for two years now.

Soldato
That I’m unsure about. Do you have Multiscreen? I think if you have Multiscreen you get Netflix Premium but I’m not 100% on that. I’ve been away from domestic stuff for two years now.

All sorted, it depends what your Sky package is - if you have UHD, you get Premium. £5, bargain!

Back
Top Bottom