Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Associate
Hey there. Wondering if anyone could give some advice. I was offered to be introduced to sky by a family friend deal from a different broker called Abca Systems which I have declined. I was enquiring mostly about the SkyQ UHD box. They said they would only offer it if I take out a multi room subscription. I only have a single TV in my house so is it possible to take out without having a multi room sub?

Caporegime
OP
Hey there. Wondering if anyone could give some advice. I was offered to be introduced to sky by a family friend deal from a different broker called Abca Systems which I have declined. I was enquiring mostly about the SkyQ UHD box. They said they would only offer it if I take out a multi room subscription. I only have a single TV in my house so is it possible to take out without having a multi room sub?
In order to watch Ultra HD content you do need the Sky Q Multiscreen subscription at £12pm however there's no real requirement to take the Mini box.

Associate
In order to watch Ultra HD content you do need the Sky Q Multiscreen subscription at £12pm however there's no real requirement to take the Mini box.

Thank you for clarifying. I will defiantly sign up to Sky then :)

Would you be able to offer me a code to sign up please or would I be ineligible?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Thank you for clarifying. I will defiantly sign up to Sky then :)

Would you be able to offer me a code to sign up please or would I be ineligible?

No 'driveby' code requests will be honoured. You must have a minimum 100 posts or 1 month membership of the forums to request a code.

To take any of these codes, send me a trust message (Click my 'Trust' button at the bottom of this post, login if necessary then click 'Send a message'. Do NOT post on my trust wall asking for a code.) I will also need your FULL NAME to send the code of your choice.

Soldato
The £40 deal has EXPIRED, the only one I have atm is 50% off Original, Variety or Box Sets. (£11, £16 or £19pm respectively)

Thanks for the code last time, I didn't get around to using it as I was on honeymoon. I have just inboxed you for a new code as the last one expired for the variety bundle.

Cheers

Soldato
What's the best way to get a SkyQ 2TB box and mini box when I'm currently on a rolling 30 day contract with 60% off my TV package?

Caporegime
OP
I have a code available that can give a free 2tb box and half price mini (£49) but only if you don't have multiscreen already. It ties you in for 18m on the MS as well so be careful your offers don't stop while you're in contract as your bargaining power is significantly reduced.

Permabanned
I have a code available that can give a free 2tb box and half price mini (£49) but only if you don't have multiscreen already. It ties you in for 18m on the MS as well so be careful your offers don't stop while you're in contract as your bargaining power is significantly reduced.
how would that tie with my offer which is rolling at 60% off?

Associate
Hi Misschief,

Are you ok to publish the current deals available or will I need to message you?
I'm currently 2 months since cancelling my SkyHD package but also in the process of a house move so could also be classed as a new customer.
Happy with either renewing HD or Q.

Thanks
Chris

Caporegime
OP
Hi Misschief,

Are you ok to publish the current deals available or will I need to message you?
I'm currently 2 months since cancelling my SkyHD package but also in the process of a house move so could also be classed as a new customer.
Happy with either renewing HD or Q.

Thanks
Chris
Deals are currently what's in the first post. Check online under manage and recently left sky and see what's available.

Caporegime
OP
The £40 for everything deal is back! Everything Sky offers for £40 a month, every month until your contract ends! Mini boxes may cost extra, Sky Q MS is required to watch Ultra HD content as well.

Back
Top Bottom